- the list
View as a
- 1Up 371Down 130“ According to wolfhybrid.org:Wolf Hybrid Dogs are beautiful animals that possess high levels of ... more
- 2Up 272Down 194“ The Puggle is a mix of beagle and pug. Both the Pug and Beagle are notoriously difficult to ... more
- 3Up 246Down 229“ This little cutey is a cross between a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Dalmatian. There are many ... more
- 4Up 260Down 248“ Doodles come from Golden Retrievers or Labradors that usually have been bred with Standard ... more
- 5Up 163Down 157“ If you love Bulldogs, the American Bulldog / English Bulldog hybrid is the breed for you.
- 6Up 265Down 272“ The Maltipoo is a cross between a Maltese and a Poodle. This pairing makes friendly dogs with ... more
- 7Up 182Down 186“ Poodles are highly coveted for cross-breeding because their puppies are born with ... „
- 8Up 183Down 203“ The Dogo Argentinos hybrid is a huge dog that can weigh anywhere from 80 to 100 pounds. The ... more
- 9Up 159Down 181“ A Frug is a French Bulldog and Pug mix. Not much is known about this new breed, but the ...
- 10Up 162Down 189“ The American Bandogge Mastiff is a hybrid developed from shepherds and mastiffs crossed with ... more
items 1 - 10 of 10
iPad users, go Landscape for the best experience!