- 1Up 168Down 32Lynda Carter is the original Wonder Woman from the original Wonder Woman television series. She's actually aged very well and will most likely have some campy cameos in the upcoming Wonder Woman show, but you can't have this list without paying homage to the woman who made Wonder Woman not only human, but insanely hot for anyone who grew up in the 80s or before.
Click here to see her compared in both looks and hotness to the new Wonder Woman herself, Adrianne Palicki.
- 2Up 122Down 36During an episode of the show Smallville, Erica Durance (playing Lois Lane) gets dolled up in an "Amazonian Princess" costume to try and get a story at a comic book convention. As the most recent depiction of a Wonder Woman costume on a DC comics based show, this could well be the model for the new show's costume.
She's easily the hottest Lois Lane in the history of Lois Lanes.
For more Erica Durance:
See her in an itsy bitsy bikini on Gorilla Mask.
- 3Up 111Down 36Tiffany Fallon got dolled up as Wonder Woman for the cover of Playboy, although technically it's not a costume. The Wonder Woman costume was painted on to her, but if you're in America, we're a country where we can't show real nipples, but we can always paint a naked chick a different color, which then allows them to walk around in public and grace newsstands across the nation.
Check her out in various stages of undress.
- 4Up 79Down 36If you never had the opportunity to check out the OC, or just watched it because a girl you liked was into it and missed this scene, then I'm terribly, terribly sorry -- hey and this thing was arguably the best teen melodrama since 90210 -- keep in mind this was before high school kids were seen as primarily rich New York royalty or superstars with perfect singing voices and over 10 years of dance talent under their belts.
Rachel Bilson played Summer, the life long obsession of Seth Cohen -- a comic book geek that looked like a heart throb yet in this universe was sort of just "okay" looking for some reason. Seth's geekiness and love of comics on the show was infectious, leading to the scene to the left, where Summer tries to win him over by dressing as Wonder Woman.
This scene cemented the tone of the show for the rest of it's run "The Geek gets the Girl." hell yes.
For More Rachel Bilson:
Click Here for an awesome collection of the best round-ups of Rachel Bilson's hotness.
Rachel can kill you with a stare and that halter top.
And here she is showing off her legs in her underwear, just because sometimes, life is that awesome.
- 5Up 99Down 51Palicki was selected to play Wonder Woman in David E. Kelley's attempt to bring the Amazon Princess to television screens. The show didn't get picked up, but it definitely pushed Palicki into the limelight.
Click here to see Adrianne topless on a bear skin rug. The way nature intended.
items 1 - 5 of 14
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list