Andy Borowitz Comes Through
The Crushing Difference Between the Candidates
The #RomneyEncore Hashtag is Born
What will Romney do for an encore? Condemn people who don't save enough for a weekend house? Use #RomneyEncore hashtag— Nicholas Kristof (@NickKristof) September 18, 2012
Then a lot of people starting weighing in.
Mitt Romney, the guy who pays no taxes on millions of dollars thinks you're a welfare freeloader. God Bless 47% of America! #RomneyEncore— Chris Rock (@chrisrockoz) September 18, 2012
And, of course, some people just don't know how to read:
ThePresObama Talks to the Important People
This Is Probably True
YEAH! SCREW HIM!
I bet Mitt Romney drinks TAB— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) September 17, 2012
How Everyone Feels Now
Romney Really is Obama's Secret Weapon
Relatable Romney Weighs In
Aw Poor Romney :(
I'm concerned that Romney's master strategy is literally to make us feel bad for him & that it's working on me.— rob delaney (@robdelaney) September 18, 2012
I thought Mitt Romney hated the 99% so hearing it's only the 47% is kinda refreshing.— Morgan Murphy (@morgan_murphy) September 18, 2012
Oh, Then YAY!
Mitt Romney says that people who are voting for Barack Obama don't work and don't pay taxes. I guess that means Romney is voting for Obama.— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) September 18, 2012
Where Were You When You Heard?
"What's today, child?" "Why, it's Romney Told ½ Of America To Eat A Dick Day, m'lord!" "FETCH THE BIGGEST GOOSE AT THE MARKET"— Josh A. Cagan (@joshacagan) September 18, 2012
Mitt Romney forgetting to switch Spotify to private mode before listening to the new Cat Power six times in a row— John Herrman (@jwherrman) September 17, 2012
Mitt Romney probably hates hidden cameras more than Kate Middleton does.— Ben Greenman (@bengreenman) September 18, 2012
Just Like N. Korea
I don't care about 47% of the people in my country. And I don't lose sleep over the other 53%, either.— KimJongNumberUn (@KimJongNumberUn) September 18, 2012
Yeah, What a Pretentious Jerk
I admire that Mitt took responsibility for his comments... but did he HAVE TO WEAR A TOPHAT AND MONOCLE WHILE DOING IT?!?— Damon Lindelof (@DamonLindelof) September 18, 2012
G Options B Comments & Embed