G Options B Comments & Embed
- 1+ 44- 7Poor 'Community': Three seasons of this fantastic NBC comedy, and still NO nominations for Outstanding Comedy Series! The category is certainly competitive, but '30 Rock' had a relatively weak(ish) season, so why ignore the brilliance of 'Community' once again, Academy?
While the show itself is a notable Emmy snub, the fact that NO actors, including Joel McHale and Alison Brie, got any comedy acting nominations is criminal, too.
- 2+ 46- 9Once again, 'Parks & Recreation' star Nick Offerman was overlooked by the Academy. Despite being one of the funniest guys on TV, Offerman failed to garner an Emmy nomination for acting in a comedy series. At least his co-star, Amy Poehler, did get one. So there's that.
- 3+ 32- 8In eight seasons on Fox's 'House M.D.,' Hugh Laurie garnered six Emmy nominations for Lead Actor in a Drama Series -- but he never won. 2012 marked the end of Laurie's run as the grumpy, brilliant Dr. Gregory House, and sadly, he won't get one final shot at winning: Laurie was snubbed in the Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
- 4+ 33- 13Not only was Neil Patrick Harris shut out of the 2012 Emmy nominations, his show, 'How I Met Your Mother,' also got snubbed. To recap, the number of 'HIMYM' nominations this year: ZERO.
- 5+ 32- 13After (finally) getting an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2011, 'Parks & Recreation' was on the right track (even though the show lost to 'Modern Family'). Not so. The Academy snubbed 'Parks' again -- the NBC show failed to get a Comedy Series nomination, and once again, Nick Offerman was overlooked. Snub. Snub. Snub.
- 6+ 23- 8TBS' 'Conan' got snubbed, big-time, failing to garner a single Emmy nomination in 2012 -- not even for Outstanding Variety Series. Nominees in that category included 'The Daily Show,' 'Real Time with Bill Maher,' 'Saturday Night Live' and 'The Daily Show.' At least Jay Leno didn't get one, either....
- 7+ 24- 9
- 8+ 22- 8Louie C.K., thankfully, did get an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actor In A Comedy Series (again) -- but unfortunately, his show, 'Louie,' did not. That's a massive snub. 'Louie' is certainly deserving.