- 19 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1+ 180- 68Prague is over 1,100 years old, with countless historical buildings and neighborhoods to explore. The city was largely built during the Gothic and Renaissance eras, lending its architecture and scenery to picturesque and movie-like qualities.
- 2+ 201- 113With being such a historical and sophisticated city, it's easy to see why London is so magical. From old historic neighborhoods to it's lavish and beautiful gardens, London will keep any visitor staring in awe at all its glory.
- 3+ 232- 148Between the majestic views, the lush gardens, the to-die for food, and the jazz music, Paris creates a romantic and dreamy setting for anyone looking to visit. Try checking out the Luxembourg Gardens, which is right next to the magnificent Luxembourg Castle, or the Seine River, which is home to the famous bridge on which so many people have been filmed kissing.
- 4+ 225- 91Also known as "The Eternal City," Rome is one of the oldest cities where people have consistently lived in Europe. Just the fact that the Collosseum is still standing is enough to place this city on the list. Rome is also the only city in the world that has an entire country, Vatican City, inside of its borders.
- 5+ 163- 89Known as "The City of Music" and "The City of Dreams," Vienna was ranked first globally for its culture of innovation in 2007 and 2008 by the Innovation Cities Index. The city boasts its many baroque castles and gardens, as well as its legacy of music.
- 6+ 225- 125Built on an archipelago, Venice is the only European city that functions as a modern day city without using motorized vehicles as its main source of transportation. Canals are the veins of the city, making the condola the most classic mode of transportation. This in itself is enough reason to make anyone feel like they're in a dreamland.
- 7+ 137- 64One of the most visited cities in the UK, Edinburgh has a rich history, which can been seen in much of the architecture and historical buildings throughout the city. Arthur's Seat, a group of hills located in the center of the city and next to the historical Edinburgh Castle, is one of the oldest sites recorded to have human habitation. Many believe Arthur's Seat is named after the legendary King Arthur, who settled his kingdom, Camelot, in these hills.
- 8+ 175- 153Being one of the most walkable cities in the U.S., San Francisco is the second densest city in the country, only behind New York City. Its unique architecture, liberal culture, and microclimates gives tourists all different kinds of experiences, depending on which part of the city you're in. Watching the fog settle on the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset is worth a trip to San Francisco alone.