- 7 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
- 1Up 519Down 133Let's just put it out there. Ryan Reynolds is a hot piece of ass. I mean, did you see The Proposal? He must have worked out a lot to get those great glutes.
Yes, Reynolds is a Canadian actor who's starred in movies like National Lampoon's Van Wilder, Just Friends, X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Green Lantern, but he is also of Irish ancestry. Which probably had something to do with him being named People's "Sexiest Man Alive" in 2008, 2009 and 2010. (Interesting sidenote: "Reynolds" is actually a surname that comes from a major Irish lineage.)
If he's still not Irish enough for you, I bet he also eats lots of Irish steel-cut oatmeal. Bodies like that don't grow on trees.
Full contact and exposure in The Proposal.
Bulked up for your viewing pleasure.
- 2Up 466Down 123Congratulations, Marvel Cinematic Universe for great casting. Chris Evans is the fine actor who played fictional superhero Captain America in Captain America: The First Avenger. The movie was released on July 22, 2011 and in 3D. That's right, reach out and touch those perfect abs.
Evans is of Italian and Irish descent and was raised Catholic. He planned on attending New York University after graduating high school but met an agent during a summer acting program and started working small parts on television series. Now he's a full blown star, having starred in films like Not Another Teen Movie, Fantastic Four, and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Evans will only need a touch up here and there to transform into a perfect human in Captain America. But nobody should lay a hand on those puppy dog eyes.
Why you lied and said you didn't have a tissue HERE .
Showing off what his mama gave him HERE .
- 3Up 419Down 143Colin Farrell is Hollywood's hottest bad boy and he's also one of the few who's full Irish. He was born in Dublin, Ireland and slings his pronounced Irish accent around all over the big screen. He starred in one of the highest-grossing Irish independent films, Intermission, with fellow Irish hottie Cillian Murphy, but most people in the States know him for his roles in Tigerland, Miami Vice, Minority Report, and Phone Booth. He's been named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" and it's no question that his tousled hair, bushy eyebrows and rebel stare add to his appeal.
Taking his cigarette break HERE with his shirt unbuttoned.
Showing the world his sensitive side HERE .
- 4Up 381Down 133Gerard Butler is like a Greek god. Except he's really Scottish and part Irish.
Either way, the 300 star is a beauty to gaze at. He's got a very statuesque figure and large prominent facial features that would look incredible carved in marble, but he's also got that reckless look and attitude about him that's a bit left field. He was born in Scotland, but has said in interviews that his "family is from all over Ireland."
Dashing at The Ugly Truth premiere HERE .
Straight out of the water from somewhere HERE .
- 5Up 347Down 136Robert Downey Jr. is another bad boy gone good (which let's face it, is every girl's dream). His father, Robert Downey, Sr. is of half Irish and half Russian Jewish ancestry and his mother is of German and Scottish descent. He got his big break on SNL in 1985 but was fired due to cast overhaul just a year later. He started abusing drugs from 1996 to 2001 and was arrested several times during the troublesome period. He made a huge comeback after five years with films like Gothika, Good Night, and Good Luck, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and, of course, the blockbuster hit Iron Man.
In an interview with Sunday World magazine, Downey admitted to having "Irish blood coursing through my veins. Every time I work in the UK, I'm always planning on a long weekend over there but it never works out."
Here's what does work out:
Robert Downey Jr. lying nearly naked on a bed.
Robert Downey Jr. lying on a bed.
items 1 - 5 of 25
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?