- 8 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
L The List
G Options2rerank list
- 7+ 302- 127Bradley Cooper, aka 'the reason why you slow-motioned the exit scene down the escalator in The Hangover,' is the son of an Italian-American mother and Irish-American father. He graduated from Georgetown University with a B.A. in English, proving that he's got brains behind that insanely good-looking face of his. He can also be seen in movies like Wedding Crashers, Failure to Launch, He's Just Not That Into You and The A-Team, to name a few.
In 2009, Cooper also stated in an interview with Parade magazine that he "grew up in a very old-fashioned Roman Catholic, Italian-Irish family in Philly." He's also a hopeless romantic, explaining how his "parents have evolved into completely different creatures, in terms of their marriage and the roles of the man and the woman" and that it's "great" and it's "still romantic." Awww, you don't even have to ask... I do!
Clean and polished on the red carpet HERE .
Shooting some big guns HERE .also ranked...#34 on#204 on#946 on
- 8+ 227- 129Patrick Dempsey, or otherwise known as McDreamy on "Grey's Anatomy," is a beautiful, beautiful human being. He's like a glossy stallion. Thick gorgeous hair, perfect white teeth and that sparkle things he does with his eyes. Seriously, look. Every single picture has a dang sparkle! Talk about Irish luck.
Dempsey was born in Maine but has Irish ancestry. He's very proud of his heritage and even named his children with noted make-up artist Jillian Dempsey in honor of it. His twin boys both sport classic Irish names: Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen. Sullivan is practically an icon in the world of Irish names and Darby originates as an English name for someone from the city of Derby, Ireland.
Looking dapper at the Golden Globes HERE .
Tell me, how can anybody resist THIS look.
- 9+ 237- 144Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born in Dublin, though his family moved to County Cork, when he was barely a year old.
Known for his role in "The Tudors" and Woody Allen's Match Point, the Irish hottie was expelled from North Monastery at age 16. He spent much of his time hanging out in pool halls, which worked out though when he was spotted by an agent, launching his career and blessing the viewing public with his hotness.
- 10+ 230- 141If there's something veteran actor and ladies' man George Clooney doesn't lack, it's that Irish charm. He's got his paternal great-great-grandparents, Nicholas Clooney and Bridget Byron, to thank for that. The two immigrated to the U.S. from Ireland and Clooney was raised in a strict Irish-Catholic household.
His first major role was as Dr. Doug Ross on the hit NBC drama "ER." He was as dreamy then as he is now. After leaving the show, Clooney also starred in other commercially successful projects - this time on the big screen - such as The Perfect Storm, O Brother, Where Art Thou? and Ocean's Eleven, to name a few. Dozens and dozens of women have fallen for his disarming good looks and charismatic personality, and the fact that he's heavily involved in humanitarian work doesn't hurt either.
Looking fiiiiiine at a movie premiere HERE .
Watch the sun set on his body HERE .also ranked...#22 on#27 on#37 on
- 11+ 196- 127Pierce Brosnan is probably the most outspoken Irishman on this list. He's sort of the spokesperson for good-looking, middle-aged hunks everywhere devoted to The Emerald Isle. He's proudly proclaimed that "my Irishness is in everything I do. It's the spirit of who I am, as a man, an actor, a father. It's where I come from." Well, Ireland should be proud to have him as a representative. Just look at him.
The Irish actor, film producer and environmentalist was born in Ireland. He lived there for 12 years before leaving for London to reunite with his mother who left to find work in England when he was a little boy. To this day, Brosnan is still a citizen of Ireland and calls himself a "dyed-in-the-wool, born and bred Irishman."
What all other headshots strive to be.
- 12+ 200- 137Keep your eye out on this guy (and have fun while you're at it) because Michael Fassbender has taken over Hollywood. He's most known for playing Lt. Archie Hicox in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds, Mr. Rochester in the Jane Eyre film featuring Mia Wasikowska, Magneto in X-Men: First Class, and Edwin Epps in 12 Years a Slave. There was also that nakedness in Shame.
Fassbender is of Irish descent from his mother's side and German descent from his father's. Apparently his mother is the great-great-niece of Michael Collins, an Irish leader during the War of Independence which kind of makes him a hero in our eyes (that are still on him and having a hard time looking anywhere else).
Proving he can make anything sound sexual.
Wet and ready to rumble HERE.
Taking off his Gucci (yes, we see the label) jacket HERE .
items 7 - 12 of 25