- 7 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
</> Rerank List
- 6Up 276Down 110Bradley Cooper, aka 'the reason why you slow-motioned the exit scene down the escalator in The Hangover,' is the son of an Italian-American mother and Irish-American father. He graduated from Georgetown University with a B.A. in English, proving that he's got brains behind that insanely good-looking face of his. He can also be seen in movies like Wedding Crashers, Failure to Launch, He's Just Not That Into You and The A-Team, to name a few.
In 2009, Cooper also stated in an interview with Parade magazine that he "grew up in a very old-fashioned Roman Catholic, Italian-Irish family in Philly." He's also a hopeless romantic, explaining how his "parents have evolved into completely different creatures, in terms of their marriage and the roles of the man and the woman" and that it's "great" and it's "still romantic." Awww, you don't even have to ask... I do!
Clean and polished on the red carpet HERE .
Shooting some big guns HERE .
- 7Up 247Down 93Whether he's Marky Mark, Mark Wahlberg or Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg (his full name), Mr. Wahlberg is a tough-looking beast. Don't let his Calvin Klein underwear charm mislead you, the guy is an animal that can bite. Wahlberg is of Irish, English, Swedish and French Canadian ancestry and has gotten in trouble 20-25 times with the law growing up. He developed an addiction to cocaine when he was 13 and was thrown into jail when he was 16. Since then he's cleaned up and had an impressive film career, most recently in the Oscar award-winning film The Fighter.
Flaunting his flawless physique HERE .
'Bout to have his underwear ripped right off of him HERE .
- 8Up 213Down 126Jonathan Rhys Meyers was born in Dublin, though his family moved to County Cork, when he was barely a year old.
Known for his role in "The Tudors" and Woody Allen's Match Point, the Irish hottie was expelled from North Monastery at age 16. He spent much of his time hanging out in pool halls, which worked out though when he was spotted by an agent, launching his career and blessing the viewing public with his hotness.
- 9Up 199Down 114Patrick Dempsey, or otherwise known as McDreamy on "Grey's Anatomy," is a beautiful, beautiful human being. He's like a glossy stallion. Thick gorgeous hair, perfect white teeth and that sparkle things he does with his eyes. Seriously, look. Every single picture has a dang sparkle! Talk about Irish luck.
Dempsey was born in Maine but has Irish ancestry. He's very proud of his heritage and even named his children with noted make-up artist Jillian Dempsey in honor of it. His twin boys both sport classic Irish names: Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen. Sullivan is practically an icon in the world of Irish names and Darby originates as an English name for someone from the city of Derby, Ireland.
Looking dapper at the Golden Globes HERE .
Tell me, how can anybody resist THIS look.
- 10Up 206Down 128If there's something veteran actor and ladies' man George Clooney doesn't lack, it's that Irish charm. He's got his paternal great-great-grandparents, Nicholas Clooney and Bridget Byron, to thank for that. The two immigrated to the U.S. from Ireland and Clooney was raised in a strict Irish-Catholic household.
His first major role was as Dr. Doug Ross on the hit NBC drama "ER." He was as dreamy then as he is now. After leaving the show, Clooney also starred in other commercially successful projects - this time on the big screen - such as The Perfect Storm, O Brother, Where Art Thou? and Ocean's Eleven, to name a few. Dozens and dozens of women have fallen for his disarming good looks and charismatic personality, and the fact that he's heavily involved in humanitarian work doesn't hurt either.
Looking fiiiiiine at a movie premiere HERE .
Watch the sun set on his body HERE .
items 6 - 10 of 25
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?