- 8 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
& Embed2rerank list
- 21+ 95- 205When you look up "silver fox" in the dictionary, there's just a picture of John Slattery. He's got a head full of white hair and carries with him a dominant air and fearlessness like that of a guard dog. Best known for his role as Roger Sterling on the critically-acclaimed AMC drama "Mad Men," Slattery is a true hunk who stands the test of time.
He grew up in an Irish-Catholic household in Boston and moved to New York City, like many actors, to pursue acting. He's said that he finds his silver fox label to be "embarrassing" and that he doesn't "mind the 'silver' bit, but I hate the 'fox'--no one likes being a fox, whatever color it is." But everybody likes to be foxy, and Slattery certainly is.
- 22+ 69- 164Karl Geary is an actor and club owner, but you may also recognize him from Madonna's SEX book. Geary was born in Dublin and is just too hot to handle.
- 23+ 55- 175Smart guys are hot guys. It's a fact. Stephen Colbert is patronizing, falsely sincere and completely adorable.
You've got to love a guy that has a spider, a bridge, hockey mascot, an ice cream flavor, a Spider-Man character, a falcon, an eagle, an elephant seal, and a treadmill used by astronauts in space. And, Virgin America once christened their planes "Air Colbert."
C'mon that kind of notoriety is hot.
Stephen Colbert Photos
- 24+ 48- 165Padraic is best known overseas as Teddy O'Donovan in the Ken Loach film The Wind That Shakes the Barley. But in America he's the hot guy who played Lord George Boleyn, brother-in-law of King Henry VIII of England in Showtime's The Tudors.
Delaney (and his 3 brothers and 2 sisters) was born in Adamstown, County Wexford, Ireland, and still lives in Ireland to this day.
- 25+ 63- 202vC'mon, if you're not on Team Coco, then you aren't living.
It doesn't get more Irish than Conan and hey, he's tall, funny, rich, sexy and looks hot with or without that full beard.
We've got nothing but love for Conan. So here's a sexy video of him washing his car.