- 7 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
</> Rerank List
- 16Up 96Down 88Tom Brady is the hottest guy on and off the football field. Brady models, marries supermodels, and takes his team to the championship...what more could you ask for?
The quarterback hottie's Irish blood flows through his father's side while his mother is a mix of Polish, Norwegian, and Swedish.
Tom Brady Photos
- 17Up 145Down 149One thing you can't help but notice about Cillian Murphy is his bright blue eyes. And yes, those beautiful eyes are of Irish descent.
Cillian Murphy was born in Douglas, Cork, a suburban town in Ireland and interestingly enough he started out as a rock musician. Lucky for us though he eventually segued into acting, with memorable villain roles such as Scarecrow in Batman Begins and Jackson Rippner in Red Eye.
He also played a transgender Irish orphan in Breakfast on Pluto and a revolutionary in The Wind That Shakes the Barley, a film about the Irish War of Independence and Civil War. His performance in the latter portrayed such a commitment to Irish independence that the Irish Post Office even issued a stamp in his honor featuring a still from the movie.
Both his parents are teachers and his father working for the Irish Department of Education.
Peering at YOU behind those perfect blue eyes.
- 18Up 119Down 131Stuart Townsend let a good thing go when he and the gorgeous Charlize Theron split in 2010. For the rest of us though, the good thing was... he's free. Townsend was born in County Dublin where he also attended the Gaiety School of Acting. He starred in several Irish short films before his first feature length film titled Trojan Eddie. The movie was an Anglo-Irish co-production and soon led him towards other bigger projects. He is most known for his portrayals in Queen of the Damned and The League of Extraordinary Gentleman. Besides his sweet and boyishly good looks, that is.
Shielding himself from his own hotness HERE .
Stylin' in a suit HERE .
- 19Up 100Down 135Harrison Ford has a career that spans over four decades. The man has starred as Han Solo in the Star Wars trilogy, Indy himself in the Indiana Jones series and Rick Deckard in Blade Runner. All different characters, all pretty bad*ss, all hot as hell. His paternal grandparents were of Irish Catholic and German descent while his maternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Russia. When asked about his blended ancestry, he's famously said that he feels "Irish as a person, but I feel Jewish as an actor."
Though Ford has aged (understandably, we're talking four decades), he's still retained that all-American ruggedness that makes women all hot and sweaty. As if they were the ones jumping and riding all over the place on a horse.
Rugged, sweaty and dirty. Oh, yes.
In nothing but a wee bitty speedo HERE .
- 20Up 62Down 97Damien Rice is a singer songwriter who has been active since 1990. But you probably started swooning over him in 2001 when "The Blowers Daughter" was released.
The hauntingly sweet song is perfect to picture yourself on an picnic with him along the Irish countryside. Rice was raised in Celbridge, County Kildare, Ireland, and though he later moved to Italy, this hottie is Irish through and through.
Damien Rice Photos
items 16 - 20 of 25
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?