- 8 ReRanks
- See list ranked by
- 19Up 111Down 143Harrison Ford has a career that spans over four decades. The man has starred as Han Solo in the Star Wars trilogy, Indy himself in the Indiana Jones series and Rick Deckard in Blade Runner. All different characters, all pretty bad*ss, all hot as hell. His paternal grandparents were of Irish Catholic and German descent while his maternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Russia. When asked about his blended ancestry, he's famously said that he feels "Irish as a person, but I feel Jewish as an actor."
Though Ford has aged (understandably, we're talking four decades), he's still retained that all-American ruggedness that makes women all hot and sweaty. As if they were the ones jumping and riding all over the place on a horse.
Rugged, sweaty and dirty. Oh, yes.
In nothing but a wee bitty speedo HERE .
- 20Up 72Down 110Damien Rice is a singer songwriter who has been active since 1990. But you probably started swooning over him in 2001 when "The Blowers Daughter" was released.
The hauntingly sweet song is perfect to picture yourself on an picnic with him along the Irish countryside. Rice was raised in Celbridge, County Kildare, Ireland, and though he later moved to Italy, this hottie is Irish through and through.
Damien Rice Photos
- 21Up 58Down 109
- 22Up 67Down 163When you look up "silver fox" in the dictionary, there's just a picture of John Slattery. He's got a head full of white hair and carries with him a dominant air and fearlessness like that of a guard dog. Best known for his role as Roger Sterling on the critically-acclaimed AMC drama "Mad Men," Slattery is a true hunk who stands the test of time.
He grew up in an Irish-Catholic household in Boston and moved to New York City, like many actors, to pursue acting. He's said that he finds his silver fox label to be "embarrassing" and that he doesn't "mind the 'silver' bit, but I hate the 'fox'--no one likes being a fox, whatever color it is." But everybody likes to be foxy, and Slattery certainly is.
- 23Up 42Down 126Smart guys are hot guys. It's a fact. Stephen Colbert is patronizing, falsely sincere and completely adorable.
You've got to love a guy that has a spider, a bridge, hockey mascot, an ice cream flavor, a Spider-Man character, a falcon, an eagle, an elephant seal, and a treadmill used by astronauts in space. And, Virgin America once christened their planes "Air Colbert."
C'mon that kind of notoriety is hot.
Stephen Colbert Photos
- 24Up 37Down 117Padraic is best known overseas as Teddy O'Donovan in the Ken Loach film The Wind That Shakes the Barley. But in America he's the hot guy who played Lord George Boleyn, brother-in-law of King Henry VIII of England in Showtime's The Tudors.
Delaney (and his 3 brothers and 2 sisters) was born in Adamstown, County Wexford, Ireland, and still lives in Ireland to this day.
items 19 - 24 of 25
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?