& Embed2rerank list
- 1vUsing only the instrumental of a song call Suicide is Painless as the sound of roaring helicopter approach the MASH unit.. simply... brilliant.
- 2vthe leads singing terribly in character in front of and old piano about how good life use to be... made it funny, nostalgic and sad all at the same time.
- 3vThe first is not always the best ... but you most respect it. everyone knows that heart!
- 4vAlone taxi on the brooklyn bridge with instrumental music in the background. .. clean, simple and to the point
- 5vbeautiful song and the use of old photographs to represent the character a very nice touch
- 6vwho has not try to figure out what they say at the beginning of the song as Laverne and Shirley skip down the street, arm in arm?
they are reciting a Yiddish-American hopscotch chant: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!"
- 7vBewitched one of the first to use a cartoon as and intro... copycat I dream of Jeannie does not count!
- 8vthe cosby for trying to be original every year with their opening... this is one of the most fun and crazy.
- 9vShe is going to make it after all... that hat in the air has become Iconic!
- 10vthank you for being a friend... what can you say about a theme song that you can hear at the end of the night at a gay club!
- 11vIn season 1 Dancing around on the fountain to a fun song, made them look like a great group of people you want to get to know.
This intro is from season 10
- 12vgrate song and funny intro!
- 13vwhat do we do baby without us.... love that intro.
- 14vthis is it!
- 15va brand new life...
- 16vthis is the original and best version of the song.
- 17vmoving on up... one of the best performed theme song ever !!.. what more do you want!!
- 18vJust the Irony of the name is good enough for me.
- 19vYou take the good , you take the bad...great song! this intro is from season 4 one of the best season.
- 20vwhat ever became of me..