- 1Using only the instrumental of a song call Suicide is Painless as the sound of roaring helicopter approach the MASH unit.. simply... brilliant.
- 2the leads singing terribly in character in front of and old piano about how good life use to be... made it funny, nostalgic and sad all at the same time.
- 3The first is not always the best ... but you most respect it. everyone knows that heart!
- 4Alone taxi on the brooklyn bridge with instrumental music in the background. .. clean, simple and to the point
- 5beautiful song and the use of old photographs to represent the character a very nice touch
- 6who has not try to figure out what they say at the beginning of the song as Laverne and Shirley skip down the street, arm in arm?
they are reciting a Yiddish-American hopscotch chant: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!"
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?