</> Rerank List
- 1If there is a God; an all knowing, all powerful creator. And if he chose to create a single perfect specimen and then chose to place that perfect specimen on planet Earth. There is little doubt in my mind that, that perfect specimen was Grace Kelly. If you need proof of this claim just watch Hitchcock's masterpiece "Rear Window". In "Rear Window" Hitchcock captures what could be the single greatest shot in the history of cinema with a close-up of Kelly as she leans in to kiss Jimmy Stewart's character J.B. Jefferies. No other actress throughout history was more fitted to be a Princess.
- 2Most know Leigh from movies such as "Touch of Evil", "The Manchurian Candidate", and of course "Psycho". I first fell in love with Janet Leigh after I watched a movie she co-stared in with Peter Lawford titled "Just This Once". And although I found her extremely beautiful in every film she's ever been in, it was "Just This Once" that set her apart from all other actresses as far as I'm concerned.
- 3Of all the current actresses in Hollywood today none are as exquisite as Olivia Wilde. I would do unforgiveable things to just spend a few hours with this woman.
- 4An actress of exceptional beauty. Her brown hair and green eyes gave her a dark incandescent beauty. She was 5'6" with a figure that would rival any of today's young beauties even those with plastic surgery and boob jobs. She stood out amongst the many other beautiful actresses in Hollywood, not only for her classical features, but also for her radiant onscreen charisma, and her vivid and complicated lifestyle offscreen with numerous wild affairs, and marriages to Micky Rooney, Artie Shaw, and Frank Sinatra. The word is she left "old blue eyes" heart broken and in tears.
- 5Even as a blue alien with cat eyes, ears, and a tail she's gorgeous. Not many Hollywood starlets are capable of pulling that off but Zoe Saldana did so flawlessly.
items 1 - 5 of 20
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?