& Embed2rerank list
- 1If there is a God; an all knowing, all powerful creator. And if he chose to create a single perfect specimen and then chose to place that perfect specimen on planet Earth. There is little doubt in my mind that, that perfect specimen was Grace Kelly. If you need proof of this claim just watch Hitchcock's masterpiece "Rear Window". In "Rear Window" Hitchcock captures what could be the single greatest shot in the history of cinema with a close-up of Kelly as she leans in to kiss Jimmy Stewart's character J.B. Jefferies. No other actress throughout history was more fitted to be a Princess.
- 2Most know Leigh from movies such as "Touch of Evil", "The Manchurian Candidate", and of course "Psycho". I first fell in love with Janet Leigh after I watched a movie she co-stared in with Peter Lawford titled "Just This Once". And although I found her extremely beautiful in every film she's ever been in, it was "Just This Once" that set her apart from all other actresses as far as I'm concerned.
- 3Of all the current actresses in Hollywood today none are as exquisite as Olivia Wilde. I would do unforgiveable things to just spend a few hours with this woman.
- 4An actress of exceptional beauty. Her brown hair and green eyes gave her a dark incandescent beauty. She was 5'6" with a figure that would rival any of today's young beauties even those with plastic surgery and boob jobs. She stood out amongst the many other beautiful actresses in Hollywood, not only for her classical features, but also for her radiant onscreen charisma, and her vivid and complicated lifestyle offscreen with numerous wild affairs, and marriages to Micky Rooney, Artie Shaw, and Frank Sinatra. The word is she left "old blue eyes" heart broken and in tears.
- 5Even as a blue alien with cat eyes, ears, and a tail she's gorgeous. Not many Hollywood starlets are capable of pulling that off but Zoe Saldana did so flawlessly.
- 6Julie Bowen might be the most underrated actress in the buisness. Her biggest roles have been in sitcoms such as "Modern Family", "Lost", and "Ed". For the most part feature film success has elluded Bowen, her most noteable role in a feature film was in Adam Sandler's 1996 comedic gem "Happy Gilmore". While success on the big screen has been just beyond her grasp the one thing that hasn't escaped her is stunning good looks. Bowen is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever laid my eyes on.
- 7Mila Kunis has come along way from the voice of Meg on "Family Guy" and Jackie from "That 70's Show". The exotic beauty's career has exploded over the past couple of years, quite the same way every heterosexual male's pants exploded after watching the muff diving scene between Kunis and Natalie Portman in "Black Swan". Bravo Mr. Aronofsky, Bravo.
- 8Sexy, talented, and tragic. Marilyn Monroe could be the biggest icon in the history of Hollywood.
- 9What made Bergman so appealing on screen, besides her obvious beauty, was this look of insecurity. Her eyes always seemed to hide a hint of fragility; the look of a woman that had been pushed to the limits of depair and at any moment she would break. And of course as the movie went on the strength of her character(s) would reveal itself at just the right moment letting the audience know that there was always more than meets the eye to the complex roles she immersed herself into.
- 10No matter if it's a vampire wearing skin tight leather, a 1940's Hollywood starlet, or a World War 2 military nurse Kate Beckinsale looks amazing in any role. But take my word for it guys, until you've seen the first few minutes of "Laurel Canyon" you have yet to get the most out of your Kate Beckinsale viewing pleasure.
- 11Sophie acheived a large amount of success as an actress in France but in the US was considered a flash in the pan. She's known mostly to American audiences for her role as Princess Isabelle in Mel Gibson's hugely successful "Braveheart". But no matter where her success lies as an actress, her beauty knows no boundries. Sophie Marceau is the kind of girl most men conjure in their minds-eye when imagining the perfect wife. Fresh faced, a little girl next door mixed with French supermodel.
- 12Anne Hathaway just continues to grow more and more attractive to me. Hathaway has went from being your garden variety girl next door with a bubbly personality to a drop dead sexy European supermodel mixed with a splash of regality. Over the past eight years Hathaway has grown as an actress and as a sex symbol. The sky's the limit for this Brooklyn born brunette.
- 13Throughout the 80's and 90's there was no actress more beautiful or more pristine than Michelle Pfeiffer. That combination of blonde hair, blue eyes, and oh my Lord God, those sexy lips! made for one of the most stunning actresses in the illustrious history of tinsel town.
- 14Let me be up front and honest about this from the get go. I am madly in love with Sanaa Lathan. I would drink this woman's bath water for crying out loud. This is a girl, as my friends and I used to say growing up, that I would most certainly "true love".Lathan doesn't have the most impressive resume in the film industry but who cares! If some idiot decided to make a sequel to "Battlefield Earth" or "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" as long as Sanaa Lathan was cast, guys like myself would show up to watch em both.
- 15She reigned the box office as the quintessential movie star taking the breath away from viewers with her glamorous looks and those velvet eyes
- 16Throughout the 80's and 90's there was no actress more beautiful or more pristine than Michelle Pfeiffer. That combination of blonde hair, blue eyes, and oh my Lord God, those sexy lips! made for one of the most stunning actresses in the illustrious history of tinsel town.
- 17Known as the "Spanish enchantress" this native of Madrid is as talented as she is beautiful. In 2009 Cruz won an Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role as the volatile and unpredictable Maria Elena in Woody Allen's " Vicky Cristina Barcelona" and has been nominated for two others. Cruz has nabbed 38 total awards during her career as an actress so obviously she's very, VERY good at what she does. So, as the old saying goes, Penelope Cruz isn't just another pretty face.
- 18Hedy Lamarr throughout the 1940's, was regarded by many as the most beautiful woman in movies, in a field with strong competition. She became one of the most successful actresses of the late 1930's and early 1940's, appearing in over 25 movies opposite top leading men like Clark Gable, James Stewart and Spencer Tracy. In Hollywood she often played the threatening 'exotic other woman.' Betrayal, suicide attempts, and psychological instability were the hallmarks of many of the parts she played - Hollywood's way of ensuring that the hero would choose the all-American gal instead of the outwardly gorgeous foreigner.
- 19The meat of Jennifer Connelly's acting career has been made up of these serious and sometimes dark characters. Like Ingrid Bergman, Connelly's beauty is magnified by these tortured roles that she immerses herself into. Out of all the women on this list, Connelly might be the most talented of the group.
- 20Like a fine wine, Jennifer Aniston gets better with age. Aniston is a classically, beautiful actress with a very impressive resume that includes huge success' on TV and the big screen. I can guarantee you that every time Brad Pitt see's Jennifer Aniston he say's to himself "boy did I f**k up". Yes you did Brad, yes you did....