- 1Up 5Down 0“
Click the image to view the badass video
This is not only super appropriate because Jean Claude Van Damme actually played Guile in the Street Fighter movie from the 90s (which is fondly remembered by many as something they want to forget), but because the moments where the song actually gets kind of jazzy, Van Damme really starts to get down in one of the greatest post-training-montage scenes in film history. „
- 2Up 4Down 0“ This particular video is from a KFC commercial where a guy dances with two fried chicken drumsticks while seemingly eating them. He's dancing with them while eating them. And someone decided to not only put this to the Guile theme (because it goes with everything), but they decided to loop the video. For 10 hours. This is a 10 hour version of this joke. This is why the internet was invented. „
- 3Up 0Down 0“ An organic fit into this meme, a two creatures fighting make great imagery to the song that inspires one to not only fight, but to overcome all obstacles. „
- 4Up 0Down 0“
Click here to view the video
When someone turns on the awesome, the only safe assumption to make is that the Guile theme belongs there as the soundtrack to whatever's going on. So, in one of the most memorable/iconic parts of the Lord of the Rings franchise, Gandalf sacrifices himself to get rid of the Balrog.
This is when the Guile theme starts. Instead of saying "Fly you fools" he should've said "dance, you fools". Because they should have. „
- 5Up 0Down 0“ Pop Lockin' „
- 6Up 0Down 0“ Video by David A. Rose
Sound Edited by Solid Mike
Visit HappyDragonPictures.com „
- 7Up 0Down 0“ Pee Wee trolls like a boss „
- 8Up 0Down 0“ You knew a Guile themed MGS vid was coming from me. „
- 9Up 0Down 0“ Best Exit EVER! „
- 10Up 0Down 0“ This was a lot of fun to make. „
- 11Up 0Down 0“ Re-uploaded in HD „
- 12Up 0Down 0“ Audio is fixed. „
- 13Up 0Down 0“ Ya, I'm awesome. „
- 14Up 0Down 0“ The Codec Message is an Easter Egg from MGS3 „
- 15Up 0Down 0“ There are few things on this earth greater than the action movies coming out of India. With the imagination of an 8 year old boy who just got a new set of toys, they show us why America's fallen so far behind on action and why Michael Bay's movies are crap.
Why aren't we producing stuff like this? And why aren't we setting it to the Guile theme, so it has an 80s, Super-Action feel? „
- 16Up 0Down 0“ Love is a Battlefield is a Pat Benatar song that has a video that fits the tone of the Guile theme perfectly.
That and it cuts away to some weird, excited looking dude all the time. If I could time travel anywhere, I would time travel to the 80s. Because people had no standards back then. „
- 17Up 0Down 0“ This is why Boondock Saints sucked.
If you set this insanely overdramatic, needlessly artsy and hopelessly terrible part of this movie to the Guile theme, it actually makes it BETTER. Which is really telling you something, honestly, about this movie. „
- 18Up 0Down 0“ This is a beautiful song, the Guile theme. It's not even up for debate. But if it were, this video of Salieri (from the Mozart biopic "Amadeus") would put anyone debating this fact in their place. „
- 19Up 0Down 0“ Alright, so absolutely ANY scene from "To Catch a Predator" is awesome. But when the pwnage is handed out by Chris Hansen, how much better would the show be if they started playing the Guile theme?
"Won't you have a seat over there?..." *DAH DAH DAH DUN-DUH DAAAAAH* „
- 20Up 0Down 0“ The opening credits of Walker Texas Ranger belong in the 80s yet, somehow, were made in the 90s.
Our leftover cultural naivety dictated that people stopping and looking at the camera was still a good idea. So, the Guile theme has come along to the rescue.
This theme can make anything seem like it's from the 80s. Especially 80s shows. „
- 21Up 0Down 0“ This one's for any "bronies" out there. It's a moment in which a pony must perform something called the Sonic Rainboom. Needless to say, this pony has a lot of hard work ahead of him; but when he finally achieves that Sonic Boom status, the Guile theme not only fits him, but makes the show seem watchable. „
- 22Up 0Down 0“ So, a water pipe burst and started lifting an entire car once.
Someone decided to film it, and when they did, they added some color commentary. And then the internet added the Guile theme because of just how hard that water pipe is owning that car. „
- 23Up 0Down 0“ When a chihuahua scares off a guy with a gun, you know that chihuahua's got balls of steel.
So this video makes the list because the chihuahua in it actually deserves the Guile theme. He earned it, that brave little guy.
Look at him go. And listen to his glory. „
- 24Up 0Down 0“ This American border patrol officer bites off a little more than he can chew when all these illegal immigrants start pouring out of this van.
And when they do, their triumph and newly found freedom can only be expressed by the Guile theme. „
- 25Up 0Down 0“ The synchronicity of this video from that movie about those terrifying baby dolls little girls seem to be into is what gets it on this list.
With the American flag in the background, and Guile being a military man, nothing seems more fitting than a performance like this. It seems almost as if this came right out of a "welcome home" celebration for Guile himself.
The best part is when they start kicking along to the beat. „
- 26Up 0Down 0“ This girl had a really bad (good?) trip at a pool, so she started dancing to the foreign techno music that was going on in the pool area. She really started going nuts, but she didn't seem to be going along with the music.
What could she have possibly had in her head? What was she REALLY dancing to?
The motherf*cking Guile theme, that's what. „
- 27Up 0Down 0“ This guy has to be a robot. He's achieving something that few men can do well and he's doing it for free on the streets. If there's anything the Guile theme has taught us, it's that men who do their best work on the streets deserve recognition.
So here it is. Prepare to be dazzled, amazed and prepare to have your skin melt right off your bones. „
- 28Up 0Down 0“ In this Dutch commercial where a tough guy comes out of nowhere and yells at the screen, he's supposed to look hard.
But he doesn't look hard, he looks silly... until the Guile theme comes along and adds some tough to the room with its awesomeness. „
- 29Up 0Down 0“ When President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed, he walked away in one of those insanely-badass ways he could have. He was like a cowboy who'd just booted all the bad guys out of town, riding into the sunset.
But in this awesome video of his reaction (doing flips), nothing would have been more appropriate than the Guile theme. „
- 30Up 0Down 0“ Down to Guile rock :D „
- 31Up 0Down 0“ From The TMNT Movie (1990)
- 32Up 0Down 0“ What else can one say, besides...
- 33Up 0Down 0“ A heh-heh-heh-heh „
- 34Up 0Down 0“ Guile has a brother in Saturday Night Slam Masters
Duke from G.I. Joe must be his cousin xD „
- 35Up 0Down 0“ Go Home With Bonnie Bedelia! „
- 36Up 0Down 0“ MGS3 Epicness „
- 37Up 0Down 0“ They took his right to be a Family Man ಠ_ಠ „
- 38Up 0Down 0“ KnowYourMeme.com now host over 200 Guile Theme videos! „
- 39Up 0Down 0“ Chuck Norris doesn't have good aim.
His bullets just know better than to miss. „
- 40Up 0Down 0“ Tang Lung (Bruce Lee) Defends Uncle Wang's Restaurant, Nunchaku Style. „
- 41Up 0Down 0“ The Epic Martial Arts Fight Scene „
- 42Up 0Down 0“ Inspired by SpeedBrkr's Awesome 8-Bit Street Fighter Images
....For America! „
- 43Up 0Down 0“ Everything „
- 44Up 0Down 0“ Sgt. Slaughter's first cartoon appearance
from the episode Arise, Serpentor, Arise! „
- 45Up 0Down 0“ Chuck Norris died 20 years ago
Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet. „
- 46Up 0Down 0“ I wonder if Bobby grew up to be Howie Mandel yet „
- 47Up 0Down 0“ Posted on a Sunday, because Mondays suck. „
- 48Up 0Down 0“ The German intro is still better
Just saying. „
- 49Up 0Down 0“ I don't search for the obvious choices but..
guess i should start huh? „
- 50Up 0Down 0“ Who loves ya?
I got your back Guile Style. „
Is this list missing something?
BE THE FIRST TO ADD AN ITEM
items 1 - 50 of 73
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list