G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
Escape from LAIt's a bad film, but if you've seen its predecessor (Escape from New York), it becomes rancid.
- 2The whole concept - that sex adds color to life - really makes what might have been a fun little film a detestable lecture about the horrors of early television. Maybe the generation who had survived the Great Depression and WWII needed something besides the film's implied enlightenment?
- 3It has been told that Ralph Bakshi punched out the producer (Frank Mancuso, Jr) when he found out that both Frank and star Kim Basinger made changes in the scrip without Bakshi's knowledge. Based on the result, I wouldn't punched him out, I would've broken a chair over his head.
- 4An atrociously arrogant film that only Robin Williams could make worse.
- 5Keep in mind that his won the Oscar - and then get very, VERY ANGRY!
- 6Sad attempt at reframing Pearl Harbor. With Ben Affleck defending us, you know the Japanese was going to win anyway.
- 7A great cast has no script - Arnold almost steals the show as the only who has something to do. Think about it. And why does Christopher Walken look like Andrew Jackson?
- 8This experience was so traumatic to me that I'm still trying to forget it.