G Options B Comments & Embed
- I've always seen this as an updated version of 'Rear Window'. We've got a kid on house arrest instead of a man in a wheelchair, but the rest pretty much lines up.
- What if your neighbor turned out to be a blood-sucking fiend and no one believed you? This tale explores just that.
Fright NightThe current remake of ^the above title. I haven't seen it yet, but it looks to be about the same story.
- A take on the 'creepy neighbor' story in which said neighbor is a werewolf who wants to jump your bones. Pulls a lot from the 'Fright Night' storyline-still quite entertaining.
- Can I say this is the original? It's the first I ever saw in this category. James Stewart is wheelchair-bound and thinks he sees a murder take place across the street. Was it just his cooped-up mind playing tricks on him, or is there really a killer next door? Great film.
- Talk about crazy neighbors. This movie always makes me laugh and it has Corey Feldman.
- I'm not a Woody Allen fan, but I caught this one late at night and figured I would fall right to sleep watching it. It has that did he or didn't he mystery quality about it, and it kept me guessing although that is not too difficult.
- Love this one. Not only do Sean and the rest of the squad find out one neighbor is a Holocaust survivor and not the boogeyman, but that new town residents actually are boogeymen and all sorts of scary guys.