- #1 Person of the Century
Claim to Fame: E=MC2, Theory of Relativity, Synonomus with "Genius"
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist. Einstein's work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science. He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. Einstein is best known in popular culture for his mass–energy equivalence ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Mathematician, Physicist, Scientist, Theoretical Physicist, Author, + more
- Age: Died at 76 (1879-1955)
- Birthplace: Ulm, Germany
- #2 Person of the Century.
Claim to Fame: U.S. President during World War 2.
Ended the "Great Depression."
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, commonly known by his initials FDR, was an American statesman and political leader who served as the 32nd President of the United States. A Democrat, he won a record four elections and served from March 1933 to his death in April 1945. He was a central figure in world events ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Politician, Soldier, Corporate lawyer, Writer, Lawyer
- Age: Died at 63 (1882-1945)
- Birthplace: New York City, Hyde Park, New York, USA
- Credits: Zeitgeist: The Movie, World War II in HD Colour, The President's Mystery, Fala: The President's Dog
- #3 Person of the Century.
Claim to Fame: Gained India's independence from Britain.
Most famous Pacifist in History
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was the preeminent leader of Indian independence movement in British-ruled India. Employing nonviolent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world. The honorific Mahatma —applied to him first in 1914 ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Politician, Writer, Philosopher, Lawyer
- Age: Died at 79 (1869-1948)
- Birthplace: Porbandar, India
- Credits: Mahatma Gandhi Talks, Satyagraha, Satyakam, Mera Gaon Mera Desh
- Claim to Fame: Greatest Boxer of all time.
Muhammad Ali is an American former professional boxer, generally considered among the greatest heavyweights in the sport's history. A controversial and polarizing figure during his early career, Ali is today widely regarded for the skills he displayed in the ring plus the values he exemplified outside ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Professional Boxer, Philanthropist, Social activist
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
- Credits: When We Were Kings, Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee, A.k.a. Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali: The Whole Story
- Claim to Fame: Popularized Jazz Music
Louis Armstrong, nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American jazz trumpeter, singer, and an influential figure in jazz music. Coming to prominence in the 1920s as an "inventive" trumpet and cornet player, Armstrong was a foundational influence in jazz, shifting the focus of the music from collective ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Musician, Actor, Trumpeter, Singer
- Age: Died at 70 (1901-1971)
- Birthplace: USA, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Credits: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Blue Jasmine, WALL·E, Twelve Monkeys
- Claim to Fame: Invented practical plastic.
Leo Henricus Arthur Baekeland FRSE was a Belgian-born American chemist. He invented Velox photographic paper in 1893 and Bakelite in 1907. His invention of Bakelite, an inexpensive, nonflammable, versatile, and popular plastic, marked the beginning of the modern plastics industry. moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Chemist, Inventor, Engineer
- Age: Died at 81 (1863-1944)
- Birthplace: Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
- Claim to Fame: Television Star of the 50s/60s
Lucille Désirée Ball was an American actress, comedian, model, and film studio executive. She was the star of the sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy. Ball's career in the spotlight began in 1929, when she landed work as a model. Shortly ...moremore ABOUT
- Profession: Comedian, Television producer, Model, Actor, Singer
- Age: Died at 78 (1911-1989)
- Birthplace: Jamestown, New York, United States of America
- Credits: I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, Yours, Mine and Ours
The BeatlesClaim to Fame: Greatest selling musical artists of all time.
G Options B Comments & Embed