- 21967“ While introducing a musical performance at the 2004 American Music Awards, Anna Nicole Smith made a fool of herself while stumbling over her sentences and talking jibberish. She then went on talking about making her own f*ture album, which we (fortunately?) never got to hear.
- 31933“ Joan Rivers delivered her most insulting jokes under the influence at Australia's 2006 Logies Awards. From Tom Cruise to Mel Gibson to, really, the entire auditorium, nobody was safe from her jabs that night. I think we like her more in this state than we do sober. This woman should pretty much ALWAYS drink. „
- 41957“ Dan Castellaneta delivered every Simpsons fanatic's dream speech at the 2005 ITV Comedy Awards. With the help of some booze, he accepted his award in full Homer Simpson character. „
- 51952“ At the 2009 EMA Awards, the Hoff "represented" the best Rock Award by giving a short lecture on the Berlin Wall. Now now big guy, come on now, have a cheeseburger.
Spike TV's Video of this can be seen here:
- 61981“ Britney Spears Live at the 2007 Video Music Awards was a new level of sad for Britney. Her drunken performance here had her stumbling, lip syncing a laugh and covering her mouth with little to no enthusiasm and had her back-up dancers acting more like crutches than back up dancers. Some of it was choreographed, but Britney was BARELY hanging on and come on, it's not like she was singing. „
- 71985“ She doesn't usually do this, but...well actually, Lily Allen usually does. At the 2008 GQ Awards, little miss drunkard got into a bit of a cat fight with Sir Elton John. The British are just funny people, aren't they? „
- 8“ This was the biggest WTF during a Bob Dylan performance since he went "rock" at a folk festival all those years ago.
Bob Dylan is a true rockstar. He's seen so many things that he wasn't the least bit phased when the infamous Michael Portnoy took his shirt off and dancing crazily behind him.
Portnoy was originally hired by the Grammys to stand behind Dylan and bob his head to the song "Love Sick". Instead he did what you see in this video. We know he's a performance artist, but we can count on two things
1. Portnoy MUST have been drunk.
2. Bob Dylan was undoubtedly drunk, cause c'mon..it's Bob Dylan. „
- 91977“ Kanye West's idiotic rampage at the infamous 2009 VMAs got everybody talking. After sippin' on his Hennessy, the dude just could not shut up. And neither can we. We know you've seen this, but this just had to make the list. „
- 101932“ Yes, the video is a little bit hazy, but so was Elizabeth Taylor's night at the 2001 Golden Globe Awards. This is probably the biggest, and probably saddest, trainwreck at any awards show. A lot of these were in good fun, but this one is just tragic.
This takes home the cake at the top of the list because it is sad AND funny.
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list