G Options B Comments & Embed
- 111/14/2014- At the Hollywood Film Awards, Johnny Depp introduced the Shep Gordon documentary Supermensch, and seemed, um, pretty wasted. "Thas suh weirdess micaphone I've everseen in my life," he begins, swaying and grabbing at the microphone. "Right? Ehhhaa," he continues. Then he glances up at the microphone and sys, "Watch, I'm going to read this thing." It's glorious.
- 3While introducing a musical performance at the 2004 American Music Awards, Anna Nicole Smith made a fool of herself while stumbling over her sentences and talking jibberish. She then went on talking about making her own f*ture album, which we (fortunately?) never got to hear.
- 4Joan Rivers delivered her most insulting jokes under the influence at Australia's 2006 Logies Awards. From Tom Cruise to Mel Gibson to, really, the entire auditorium, nobody was safe from her jabs that night. I think we like her more in this state than we do sober. This woman should pretty much ALWAYS drink.
- 5Dan Castellaneta delivered every Simpsons fanatic's dream speech at the 2005 ITV Comedy Awards. With the help of some booze, he accepted his award in full Homer Simpson character.
- 6At the 2009 EMA Awards, the Hoff "represented" the best Rock Award by giving a short lecture on the Berlin Wall. Now now big guy, come on now, have a cheeseburger.
Spike TV's Video of this can be seen here:
- 7Britney Spears Live at the 2007 Video Music Awards was a new level of sad for Britney. Her drunken performance here had her stumbling, lip syncing a laugh and covering her mouth with little to no enthusiasm and had her back-up dancers acting more like crutches than back up dancers. Some of it was choreographed, but Britney was BARELY hanging on and come on, it's not like she was singing.