- 5Up 65Down 26You might be surprised to see him this high on the list. Chauncey is a true winner. He lead the legendary Pistons team to win the NBA finals. He's possibly the best leader of the last decade and has an astonishingly high basketball I.Q. He won finals MVP and is a 5 time all star. Not bad for a player who's been on 7 different teams. His career stats are 15.4 ppg, 5.6 apg, 3.0 rpg, and 1.0 spg.
- 4Up 81Down 27He's entering the prime of his career next season. That a scary thought, isn't it? The best pure point guard in the NBA is about the become better. It's scaring the crap out of defenders everywhere. He's got amazing court vision and remarkable speed and athleticism to go along with his sweet shooting touch. He's everything you could every want in a point guard. If he had 2 or 3 more years under his belt, he could be higher on this list. His career stats are 18.7 ppg, 9.9 apg, 4.6 rpg, and 2.4 spg.
- 3Up 87Down 30Not only his he very funny, he's an extraordinary passer and two time NBA MVP. He could find his teammate if he was invisible. As a defensive coordinator, you can't tell your guys to stick to their man like glue. If you do, Steve will simply get to the basket and score. A defenses ultimate nightmare. A teams ultimate boon. His only pitfall is his below par defense. That's his ONLY downfall. His career stats are 14.6 ppg, 8.5 apg, 3.0 rpg, and .8 spg.
- 2Up 76Down 23I strongly despise Tony Parker, but without a doubt, he gets the job done. Former NBA finals MVP, Tony Parker is one of the best scorers in the paint we've seen in a long time. He remains one of the best at driving to the paint. While he does have allot of options on offense considering he has the greatest power forward ever to play the game on his team, he is still good at finding the open man. His career averages are 16.7 ppg, 5.7 apg, 3.1 rpg, and 1.0 spg.
- 1Up 86Down 29The obvious choice for best point guard of the decade. He has no weakness. He shoots a high percentage, is lethal when passing, and defends like a mad man. There's nothing he can't do. Let me show you a small portion of his extremely imposing resume. 10-time NBA All-Star, 6-time All-NBA, 9-time All-Defensive Selection, 5-time NBA regular-season leader, assists per game. He's the real deal. Imminent hall of fame. His career stats are 13.2 ppg, 9.1 apg, 6.5 rpg, and 2.0 spg.
Honorable Mentions: Deron Williams, Sam Cassell, Jose Calderon, Gary Payton.
items 6 - 10 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list