< >Show: 5 25
- the list
View as a
- 5Up 70Down 30I can't convince you to like him. He is in no way overrated. He's an outstanding basketball player that deserves what recognition he gets. He is unstoppable near the rim, good 3 point shooter, great mid range shot, unbelievable dunker. He's very consistent and rarely gets injured. He was also one of the strongest shooting guards.
His career stats are 22.2 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 4.0 apg, 1.2 spg.
- 4Up 86Down 41He hasn't played the entire decade but there is no doubt he's one of the best shooting guards - players of the decade. He's been an MVP candidate each year he's been healthy, he's a 7x All-Star and there's simply no way to stop him offensively. If you double team him then he'll pass it to the open man, if you play him one on one, he'll score. He's next to impossible to defend. He's good at defense tot.
His career stats are 25.4 ppg, 6.3 apg, 5.1 rpg, 1.8 spg, 1.0 bpg.
- 3Up 72Down 31This 10x NBA All-Star is the best 3 point shooter in NBA history, he has the most beautiful shot in NBA history as well. Not sure if that counts in the history books. There aren't many pure shooters like Ray Allen. He can shoot from anywhere on the court. Really, watch the video. He's also a better defender than people give him credit for. I'll go as far to call him one of the most underrated players of the decade. He played for one of the worst teams in the league his prime years, then he gets traded to The Celtics where he's overshadowed by two more tremendous players. At least he has a championship.
His career stats are 20.2 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 3.6 apg, 1.2 spg.
- 2Up 93Down 41My, my 'O me. You know how good he is? So good that he doesn't even need practice! 4x NBA scoring champion, 2001 NBA MVP, 11x All-Star, (----- I originally typed 111x All-Star.) He's the real deal. He's. . . The Answer. Possibly the most potent scorer of the decade, he's unbeatable. I also have the utmost respect for his decision to retire a little bit early. His per game scoring numbers are astounding, he was starting to lose his edge. You can't blame him. He's also the best of the decade at creating his own shots.
His per game stats are 26.7 ppg, 6.2 apg, 3.7 rpg, 2.2 spg.
- 1Up 117Down 40I hate you Kobe. You never did anything to me, I just hate you. You are the best shooting guard of the decade though. His unbelievable clutch and leadership skills go perfectly with his overall statistics. 5x NBA Champion, 13x All-Star, 8x All-NBA First Team, 8x All-Defensive First Team, you can't beat him, you can't get past him, you'll probably see allot of people like him. In this decade though, he's dominated.
25.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 4.7 apg, 1.5 spg.
Honorable Mentions: Jerry Stackhouse, Ben Gordon, Jason Richardson, Stephen Jackson, Larry Hughes.
items 6 - 10 of 10
got a blog or website?
iPad users, go Landscape for the best experience!