< >Show: 5 25
- the list
View as a
- 1Easily my all-time favorite music video, Bjork's simple song shows us that the whole world can be a musical with just a little bit of imagination. The video is so fitting to the song that it's hard to listen to the song and not see the images created from it and I suppose that's the whole point of Music Videos (and one of the reasons that I guess video kicked the radio star as they say)
- 2The video is Christopher Walken Dancing... I don't think the pitch meeting for this video went much further than that. I mean can you go wrong with that concept? Watch the video and you will see the answer is "no. it's impossible to f**k that one up"
- 3This is easily the video that made Spike a house-hold name because it completely blew everyone's mind. I don't think I'm out of line by saying that the first time I saw this video was equal to the way people talk about the first time they saw star wars or heard Nirvana. The blending of Happy Days footage and Weezer performing was so mind-bending at the time that everyone in america was going "HOW DID THEY DO THAT!?"
- 4The Beastie Boys have almost NEVER made a bad music video and it's even difficult to decide what their best one is or their most famous... but Sabatoge is easily in their top 5. In a loving tribute to 70's cop-dramas they created a video that became one of the many examples of experimental music video making
- 5Spike taught the 4 MC's of Pharcyde to rap backwards and then films them rapping backwards while doing simple things like "stripping". When the footage is reversed and synched up it becomes one of my favorite music video watching experiences of all time.
items 1 - 5 of 10
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list