- 6I rarely meet anyone who remembers the band Wax... but EVERYONE remembers "That video with the guy on fire". The song is hardly 2 minutes long, the video clip itself is only 30 seconds or so just slowed down but the elements make it AMAZING. For starters, you're not looking at a special effect, the man running really is on fire but even more impressive to me is the fact that it's so perfectly timed that we get to see the band members doing things like throwing a bottle into a trash can and it looks awesome.
- 7In movies it's typically considered "cheap comedy" to just have kids curse for the sake of humor. Spike Jonze didn't make kids curse, but he did make them play celebrity look-a-like in one of Biggie Small's most memorable Music videos.
- 8Dinosaur Jr was more of an Indie favorite than it was a huge Mainstream band. Regardless Spike Jonze's uncanny sense of bizarre surrealism was at it's peak when he came up with a music video of two guys just riding around the streets of new york playing a game of golf
- 9What a fun music video idea! The video is the MAKING OF A MUSIC VIDEO! At the end of the video you get a fun minute long zombie short. This was the epic return of Spike Jonze after taking a break to direct films and I welcome it with open arms.
- 10I remember seeing this video for the first time on Beavis & Butthead. It wasn't until the release of the Spike Jonze Director's Collection that I realized that Spike directed this comedic video for a no-hit wonder white rapper but it makes sense. Despite the lack of career that MC 900-ft Jesus had, this video is still a fun watch.
items 6 - 10 of 10
got a blog or website?