- 1Nothing makes you feel better than the HP series. From beginning to end, JK Rowling delivers a stunning world of mischief and magic with heartfelt characters that leave you cheering for Harry, Ron and Hermonie. Classic books
- 3Overall, this novel will make you smille. With Owen's quick wit, charming persuasion and optimistic outlook on life, this book will make you wish you could meet a fellow quite so extraordinary.
- 4Ironically, this novel takes a bad situation and turns it humorous. Jeannette will leave you baffled by her outlandish upbringing but quite optimistic reflection. If you don't come out on the other side laughing at least you'll think to yourself "glad it wasn't me>"
- 5You know those books that make you feel like karma finally served its purpose? Will this is one of them. You will find yourself cheering from the sideline and growing fond of Kathryn's delightful and fresh characters.
- 6Overcoming adversity will always leave a reader feeling light and happy and this novel is no exception. From the get go it divuldges into
- 7A followup to Something Borrowed, Emily describes Darcy's attempts to reel in her previously fabulous life and take matters into her own hands. A sappy chicklit that is just the right touch of humourous and misfortune.
- 8Two journeys from beginning to end, one born into wealth and the other into poverty. Read as their lives intertwine and Kane and Abel take you onto their turbulent but succesful journeys into the unknown
- 9Finding yourself and the directions how
- 10A classic novel in which justice does end up served after a long battle of deliverance
items 1 - 10 of 10