& Embed2rerank list
- 1+ 82- 56vRuby/Emerald weapon. Even at level 99 you can die in an instant. Just like dealing with your girlfriend when her aunt flow is in town, one wrong move gets you pwned in a heartbeat.
Square Enix really knows how to beat you down, even when you've earned a sword that could probably kick your own ass. Man, we really can't control what we find awesome. We just find this fight amazingly awesome... and you will pay for it dearly.
Unless you're the guy in this video, all the Hero Drinks in the world won't save you from this.
- 2+ 56- 39vSephiroth. One hit from him can knock you down to 1hp (hit points). What the hell is that?! The entire time his hp is higher than Snoop Dog on 420 day.
Unless you build up your HP throughout the entire game and basically don't relent on doing things like "finishing the level in a timely manner", you're going to have a record-breakingly crap time trying to beat him when it really comes down to it.
- 3+ 45- 45vGod of War III obviously blew II out of the water in graphics and gameplay, but no boss battle in the series has ever been harder than Zeus.
Zeus is, well, the God of all Gods - so he pretty much SHOULD be this hard to beat.
The biggest problem with Zeus is that every time you turn around he's completely healed. The gory cut scene at the end is well worth the battle, though. Keep going, my friends. Keep going. Remember those hot chicks you bang at the beginning of the franchise? Do it for them.
Make Zeus your bitch... this is probably the most worthwhile boss to actually invest time in on this list.
- 4+ 32- 32vDark Samus in hyper mode. She clones herself like a staff infection in gym class. These clones attack at the same time and she heals herself.
It's like me versus a real-life guy of about 300 lbs. -- it's no contest. I'm getting my ass owned, no matter what I'm wearing.
Is it sad that I feel like I disappointed Samus herself?
- 5+ 29- 30Queen Larsa from this game is one of the hardest bosses anyone in video-game-dom has ever had to face. Hands down. All those purple sperm-looking things on the screen are actually bullets. So where the hell are you supposed to go?
By the time you reach Queen Larsa herself, the entire screen is purple and it will all hurt very, VERY much.
You will die at least twice, it's just a matter of how many times before you finally get to call this boss battle your bitch.
Be warned, this is not even that fun, it is just impossible. If you've braved through all of this, then you must have beaten Battletoads for the original GameBoy in one try.
- 6+ 43- 49vRemember when Guitar Hero was fun, and didn't just HURT?
Well, that was a time before Lou the Devil. You just know anyone with "Devil" in their name is going to be hard. You have to be near perfect to beat this guy on Expert and probably a seasoned guitar player or GHIII fanatic.
We don't care how many times you've beat DragonForce on Medium, Lou the Devil (On Expert) basically comes into your house, moves your furniture around, bangs your girlfriend and tells you where everything belongs.
If you beat him, you have the hands of a well-designed cyborg.
- 7+ 33- 43vTabuu on the hardest difficulty level.
This boss is like an old stalker girlfriend. He requires lots of dodging, a lot of athletics and at least some self-hatred to keep trying.
Also some of his attacks are straight up instant-kills. Imagine playing in a tournament of Smash Bros. against the most skilled 9-year-old kids you've ever had to face... and multiply that by 5.
- 8+ 16- 30vThe Witch-King.
That's right, a LOTR game made it onto this list. You try and beat this motherfu***er.
The difficult part about defeating this boss is the couple of hours it takes to do it. Make sure you take a potty break before you take this guy on, because you need to prepare to beat this guy much like you need to prepare to watch any of the movies the game is based on.
- 9+ 16- 38Baal from Blizzard's Diablo II is just sadistic. Baal multiplies faster than the Octomom and is twice as annoying.
His ridiculous mana drain just makes it all the more annoying and extends this boss battle to the point of just wanting to quit and eat some food.
This feels a lot like our last relationship. We will never win.
- 10+ 17- 52vFontaine just keeps attacking. You need ridiculous dodging skills to take him on. Ones that most people don't possess when they are drunk and trying to finally get through thi Odyssey of a game.
There are some pretty serious strategies to take him out, but if you're just playing the game and not researching tactics online it's going to take some time to figure out. Either that or some serious luck, because this guy's had you figured out the entire game.
Just healing yourself randomly and shooting electric shocks at him isn't going to cut it, like it did with other bosses, you really need to let him know who's boss. Turn off your laptop and get ready for some serious hell on this one.