- 1Up 58Down 31Ruby/Emerald weapon. Even at level 99 you can die in an instant. Just like dealing with your girlfriend when her aunt flow is in town, one wrong move gets you pwned in a heartbeat.BUY @ AMAZON
Square Enix really knows how to beat you down, even when you've earned a sword that could probably kick your own ass. Man, we really can't control what we find awesome. We just find this fight amazingly awesome... and you will pay for it dearly.
Unless you're the guy in this video, all the Hero Drinks in the world won't save you from this.
- 2Up 31Down 22Sephiroth. One hit from him can knock you down to 1hp (hit points). What the hell is that?! The entire time his hp is higher than Snoop Dog on 420 day.BUY @ AMAZON
Unless you build up your HP throughout the entire game and basically don't relent on doing things like "finishing the level in a timely manner", you're going to have a record-breakingly crap time trying to beat him when it really comes down to it.
- 3Up 18Down 15Dark Samus in hyper mode. She clones herself like a staff infection in gym class. These clones attack at the same time and she heals herself.BUY @ AMAZON
It's like me versus a real-life guy of about 300 lbs. -- it's no contest. I'm getting my ass owned, no matter what I'm wearing.
Is it sad that I feel like I disappointed Samus herself?
- 4Up 28Down 28Remember when Guitar Hero was fun, and didn't just HURT?BUY @ AMAZON
Well, that was a time before Lou the Devil. You just know anyone with "Devil" in their name is going to be hard. You have to be near perfect to beat this guy on Expert and probably a seasoned guitar player or GHIII fanatic.
We don't care how many times you've beat DragonForce on Medium, Lou the Devil (On Expert) basically comes into your house, moves your furniture around, bangs your girlfriend and tells you where everything belongs.
If you beat him, you have the hands of a well-designed cyborg.
- 5Up 27Down 27God of War III obviously blew II out of the water in graphics and gameplay, but no boss battle in the series has ever been harder than Zeus.BUY @ AMAZON
Zeus is, well, the God of all Gods - so he pretty much SHOULD be this hard to beat.
The biggest problem with Zeus is that every time you turn around he's completely healed. The gory cut scene at the end is well worth the battle, though. Keep going, my friends. Keep going. Remember those hot chicks you bang at the beginning of the franchise? Do it for them.
Make Zeus your bitch... this is probably the most worthwhile boss to actually invest time in on this list.
items 1 - 5 of 10
got a blog or website?