- 6Up 13Down 16Queen Larsa from this game is one of the hardest bosses anyone in video-game-dom has ever had to face. Hands down. All those purple sperm-looking things on the screen are actually bullets. So where the hell are you supposed to go?BUY @ AMAZON
By the time you reach Queen Larsa herself, the entire screen is purple and it will all hurt very, VERY much.
You will die at least twice, it's just a matter of how many times before you finally get to call this boss battle your bitch.
Be warned, this is not even that fun, it is just impossible. If you've braved through all of this, then you must have beaten Battletoads for the original GameBoy in one try.
- 7Up 15Down 19Tabuu on the hardest difficulty level.BUY @ AMAZON
This boss is like an old stalker girlfriend. He requires lots of dodging, a lot of athletics and at least some self-hatred to keep trying.
Also some of his attacks are straight up instant-kills. Imagine playing in a tournament of Smash Bros. against the most skilled 9-year-old kids you've ever had to face... and multiply that by 5.
- 8Up 7Down 15The Witch-King.BUY @ AMAZON
That's right, a LOTR game made it onto this list. You try and beat this motherfu***er.
The difficult part about defeating this boss is the couple of hours it takes to do it. Make sure you take a potty break before you take this guy on, because you need to prepare to beat this guy much like you need to prepare to watch any of the movies the game is based on.
- 9Up 6Down 20Baal from Blizzard's Diablo II is just sadistic. Baal multiplies faster than the Octomom and is twice as annoying.BUY @ AMAZON
His ridiculous mana drain just makes it all the more annoying and extends this boss battle to the point of just wanting to quit and eat some food.
This feels a lot like our last relationship. We will never win.
- 10Up 8Down 28Fontaine just keeps attacking. You need ridiculous dodging skills to take him on. Ones that most people don't possess when they are drunk and trying to finally get through thi Odyssey of a game.BUY @ AMAZON
There are some pretty serious strategies to take him out, but if you're just playing the game and not researching tactics online it's going to take some time to figure out. Either that or some serious luck, because this guy's had you figured out the entire game.
Just healing yourself randomly and shooting electric shocks at him isn't going to cut it, like it did with other bosses, you really need to let him know who's boss. Turn off your laptop and get ready for some serious hell on this one.
items 6 - 10 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list