- 1On "The O.C", Brody was perfection as the half Jewish/half WASP, Chrismakkuh celebrating, Penguin t-shirt wearing, Death Cab For Cutie and comic book loving Seth Cohen. I may get speared for this, but he may have had a small contribution to the hipster movement. Just sayin'. He was quirky, funny, charming and awkward and he shimmied his way into our hearts from 2003-2007. His nerdiness made him unbelievably HOT, and that, my friends, is why he made the list.
As an homage to Seth Cohen, the clip to the left is a montage of "Chrismakkuh".
- 2Come on. We all love seeing pretty boys play bad boys. And even when the bad boys become straight laced, we still love them. As Ryan Atwood from 2003-2007 on the hit show "The O.C.", McKenzie proved that he could be hot, hot, HOT, and it didn't matter if he was being good or bad. That's what we liked about him.
Just look at this awesome montage to the left....
- 3"Arrested Development". Need I say more?
I guess so...
As Michael Bluth from 2003-2006, the straight laced head of the Bluth family, Bateman provided us with laughter up the wazoo. Plus, he is really really really cute.
To the left is an especially hilarious clip from "Arrested Development".
- 4Who would have thought? The guy from that Melissa Joan Hart movie "Drive Me Crazy", REALLY?
Well, really. For serious.
As Vincent Chase, Adrien has come into our lives as the ultimate Hollywood heartthrob. Even if his character is a little douchey, it doesn't make us think he is any less hot.
<--"Vince Remixed" to the left.
- 5When he was younger, he was quite awkward, really.
But men do become more attractive with age. Patrick Dempsey (ahem, McDreamy) is living proof. As Dr. Derek Sheperd on "Grey's Anatomy" since 2005, he has saved lives and stolen the hearts of women everywhere.
The clip to the left relives some of our favorite "McDreamy" moments.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list