- 10Not only is the CGI great, the set and the creativity and liveliness of everything set this one apart from others that also have solid CGI. The makeup and costumes are great as well. It just balances CGI and set too well to leave off the list.
- 9There isn't hardly any CGI, it's the bleakness and simplicity that gives it a spot on this list. There's hardly anything to it. That's what makes it beautiful. It's so bleak. That's exactly what they wanted.
- 8While I didn't care too much for the film itself, I couldn't deny the occasional beauty it had to offer. While what you did see whas limited, what a spectacle it was when you saw it.
- 7I don't think there's ever been such a widely accepted and loved film like Apocalypse Now that looks so good. They chose the perfect place to shoot, the jungle looks so good and feels so believable. From the trees to the ocean, all the way to the napalm, this film looks great.
- 6I suppose it doesn't have powerhouse CGI or and inventive artistic style, it's the scenery that is so charming. It's hard to find a more epic looking film than Lawrence of Arabia (They do exist though. Check #10.) The broad scale and feel it pulls off so nicely puts it on this list.
got a blog or website?