</> Rerank List
- 1This is a player who never averaged less than 20 points a game in his whole career, even while playing at the ages of 38 and 39. Although early in his career MJ struggled with his 3 point shot, he quickly overcame that obstacle and still remains the greatest pure scorer of all time.
- 2The Black Mamba quickly turned heads as soon as he got into the NBA. Being dubbed as "The next Michael Jordan", Kobe previewed many pieces of his game early in his career, as he made the All Star team in only his 3rd season. Aside from the first two seasons of his career, Kobe has never averaged less than 19 ppg. His scoring comes from all aspects of the game, which is what makes him number 2 on the list.
- 3Even though it is extremely early in Durant's career, it already looks like he can go down in history as a top 2 scorer of all time. With a career average of 26.3 ppg over only his first five seasons, Durant looks to be in great position to continue his great scoring trend, as he is at the ripe age of 23.
- 4As a former number 1 overall pick, The Answer emerged as a star as soon as the first game of his career started. Although this might be bold at number 4, stats don't lie, as Iverson's 4 scoring titles speak volume to his incredible offensive ability. Also, Wilt Chamberlain or some players of his time might have averaged more ppg than Iverson, but none of those players' all around offensive scoring abilities compare to Iverson's.
- 5The all-time leader in points scored will always be looked at as one of the most dominant players to ever play the game. Despite that, Abdul-Jabbar was not really a pure-scorer, as that was very difficult to be when playing center. Kareem's record looks to be in tact for years to come.
items 1 - 5 of 10
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?