</> Rerank List
- 1Up 5Down 0“ Tell your partner about your symptoms, how they are affecting the way you experience sex, and ... more
- 2Up 4Down 0“ Try warm baths before genital sexual activity, extend foreplay, incorporate massages, change ... more
- 3Up 3Down 0“ About your anatomy, sexual function, and the normal changes associated with aging, as well as ... more
- 4Up 2Down 1“ Using lubricants during sex can make intercourse less painful and more enjoyable. Though ... more
- 5Up 2Down 1“ B-Complex Vitamins – vitamins B-1, B-2 and B-3 are necessary for healthy sex drive. You can ... more
- 6Up 1Down 1“ Like acupuncture, biofeedback, or yoga- Research has found that most women who participated in ... more
- 7Up 1Down 1“ Menopausal women experience pain during intercourse because the vaginal tissues become less ... more
- 8Up 0Down 1“ Many prescription medications — including antidepressants, blood pressure medications and ... more
- 9Up 0Down 2“ Consume alcohol moderately A glass of wine may make you feel amorous, but too much alcohol can ... more
- 10Up 0Down 2“ Unless your menopausal symptoms are severe, you actually do not need HRT. Instead of taking ... more
items 1 - 10 of 10
think you can do better?
Rerank This List
got a blog or website?