- 1Not a shocker here; SEOmoz has provided great daily posts for quite a while now.
- 2Personally I'm an SEJ fan for a lot of reasons; one being that they're the only SEO blog that offers an app so I can read it on my iPhone easily. But the reason I added it is because of the variety of authors & perspectives.
- 3I've always been a huge Blue Hat SEO fan, but I'm quite disappointed it's not frequently updated with new posts. But no one can argue how much of a fun read this blog is! Some of the most creative SEO tactics I've ever heard of.
- 4An awesome part of SEO that only Bill Slawski addresses - search patents. A great read on what Google, Yahoo, and Bing are up to.
- 5Another blog I wish was updated more often. Wiep has some great link building posts, as well as a few great lists of popular link building articles.
- 6This link building blog doesn't get as much rep as it should. Ontolo has dished out some seriously awesome content, such as the all in one guide to guest posting.
- 7It'd be hard to leave this blog out of the list. Search engine watch always features a few great SEO posts worth checking out.
- 8Brings a new twist to SEO & Affiliate marketing. I've read some very interesting tactics on her blog that I've put into play.
- 9This blog always seems to have a piece of viral content out there. Although I don't check out the blog as much as I could, there are a few posts on there that have made me say "Wow!"
- 10A great SEO company = a great SEO blog. Again, not one I read on a frequent basis, but one worth taking the #10 spot on the list.
items 1 - 10 of 10