- 1It's very odd that while she was on TMZ on a weekly basis, in 2009 Lindsay Lohan did absolutely nothing of value. For all the attention she gets, the only film role she landed this year was a straight to DVD "comedy" with that guy from SNL that no one remembers. Way to go, you're well on your way to the bottom as fast and self destructively as you can.
- 2The only thing I enjoyed about watching him in 'Twilight' was the thought that these films will forever ruin his career, and that once they're done I'll never see him again. Robert, maybe you should spend less time on your s**tty hair and focus more on your s**tty acting.
- 3I really don't see the humor in what Tyler Perry does, but I also know that he makes for one unconvincing giant fat old woman. If he's trying to act like every horrible black stereotype all rolled into one package, then he deserves an Oscar, but other than that he needs to stop. Just stop.
- 4Sure Megan Fox is hot, but just like those chocolate Easter bunnies you got as a kid, she's only full of air and disappointment. She has done nothing that makes her worthy of being called an actor; she's more like a 3D cardboard cut-out with the ability to move. The only reason she will continually be cast in films is to lure young weak minded men into the theater with the promise of her showing some boob.
- 5First he was popular, then his career died, then it was reborn via 'Pulp Fiction', and then he does things like 'Wild Hogs'. It seems like Travolta wasn't happy enough finishing on a positive note, he had to drag himself back into the depths of failure once again. Old Dogs shows us pieces of him acting like he's in a skit on the Ellen show. Just because you're a Scientologist doesn't mean you have to stop trying. Just look at Tom Cruise. But, if you're curious to see his bumpy career check out all of the John Travolta movies...A large list, but not all are masterpieces.
items 1 - 5 of 10
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list