L The List
- 1+ 251- 79Megan Fox. Of course she's #1, and of course she has kind of a troubled past. Most places would be honored to have her walk in to their place of employment and would most likely wait on her hand-over-foot.
There's one place, though, that won't have any of this Fox action: Wal-Mart. That's right, Megan Fox is banned from all Wal-Marts forever, just like your older brother.
After stealing a $7 tube of lip gloss from a Florida branch in her rebellious teenage years (oh, how I wish I was around for that mistake-making period), Fox was banned from ever stepping foot into their stores again.
And it's too bad for Wal-Mart - word is that they're not invited to set up shop on Megan Fox Island.also RANKED
- #3 on Youngest Hollywood MILFs
- #5 on The Hottest Actresses Under 30
- #9 on The Most Beautiful Women In Hollywood
- #34 on Things That Are Not As Cool As People Think They Are
- 2+ 154- 102Britney Spears has so much money that she sometimes forgets it's there to pay for stuff. She's already "forgotten" a couple of times.
She's been rushed out of a store without paying for a $200 top (she was conveniently wearing it), swiped a disposable lighter from a gas station on her way out and took off with a wig from a sex shop once. So yes, Britney's a huge fan of the five finger discount (which really, sounds so unbelievably hot.)
Hey, you can't really blame her for the last one. It was chilly out at the time and she didn't have any hair.
I'm always on the lookout for another Brit-Brit meltdown. What can I say? I dig crazy chicks.also RANKED
- 3+ 118- 83
- 4+ 127- 95Honorable mention to this deceased Charlie's Angel who was no angel to boutique stores, especially if they tried to rip her off.
Fawcett was arrested twice for shoplifting clothes, but both times she defended herself, saying that the stores wouldn't let her exchange defective merchandise. So, she did it herself. Against the store owners. Against the law. Against everyone. But overall, freaking awesome.
What a woman.also RANKED
- 5+ 123- 95Oh, Lilo. It's almost like she doesn't know who she is when she's not under arrest / in a courtroom / on probation.
In February 2011, she was charged and convicted of grand theft for shoplifting a $2,000 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice. She was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service - which seems harsh, except that she was already on probation for a former DUI (and breaking that probation).
In related accusations, Lohan was accused of stealing a $11,000 mink coat in 2008, a $35,000 Rolex in 2010, and $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses in August 2012.
When she's not committing misdemeanors, what's Lindsay Lohan up to? Oh, posing for Playboy, of course.also RANKED
- 6+ 93- 67Kristin Cavallari wasn't cast as the bad girl on the MTV reality show "The Hills" for no reason. She's a hot little piece of bad news all her own. Drug addictions and criminal behavior are her M.O., and she totally gets around with complete and utter douchebags ("so you're saying there's a chance...")
Also, I say just let her steal I mean, c'mon, the poor girl can't even afford clothes, look at her.
During her "Laguna Beach" days, Cavallari was caught stealing merchandise with three other girls from Tawny K., a store owned by Tawny Kitaen of VH1’s Surreal Life and Whitesnake video fame (the last three words of this sentence were an oxymoron just 5 years ago, where has the world gone).
Kitaen did not press charges, so this bad girl is definitely still untamed... And I kinda hope she doesn't tone it down just because she's a new mom.