- 1Up 16Down 7Britney Spears has so much money that she sometimes forgets it's there to pay for stuff. She's already "forgotten" a couple of times.
She's been rushed out of a store without paying for a $200 top (she was conveniently wearing it), swiped a disposable lighter from a gas station on her way out and took off with a wig from a sex shop once. So yes, Britney's a huge fan of the five finger discount (which really, sounds so unbelievably hot.)
Hey, you can't really blame her for the last one. It was chilly out at the time and she didn't have any hair.
I'm always on the lookout for another Brit-Brit meltdown. What can I say? I dig crazy chicks.
- 2Up 14Down 8Megan Fox. Of course she's #1, and of course she has kind of a troubled past. Most places would be honored to have her walk in to their place of employment and would most likely wait on her hand-over-foot.
There's one place, though, that won't have any of this Fox action: Wal-Mart. That's right, Megan Fox is banned from all Wal-Marts forever, just like your older brother.
After stealing a $7 tube of lip gloss from a Florida branch in her rebellious teenage years (oh, how I wish I was around for that mistake-making period), Fox was banned from ever stepping foot into their stores again.
And it's too bad for Wal-Mart - word is that they're not invited to set up shop on Megan Fox Island.
- 3Up 8Down 6This doe-eyed, soft-lipped actress/kleptomaniac has just the right amount of edge, from being Lydia Deetz, to the hot girl in Mr. Deeds, she has the best kind of "edge." The kind with handcuffs.
Winona Ryder is a bona fide criminal after being arrested in 2001 for shoplifting more than $5,000 of merchandise from Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills. She doesn't f**k around.
This is like Grand Theft Auto, but with Marc Jacobs purses and Gucci dresses.
Winona was sentenced to three years probation and 480 hours of community service.
People even started a campaign while she was in jail called "Save Winona". Of course, who wouldn't.
And now, some clothes-free pictures of the great miss Ryder, because making a "ride her" joke just seems too crass.
- 4Up 6Down 4Oh, Lilo. It's almost like she doesn't know who she is when she's not under arrest / in a courtroom / on probation.
In February 2011, she was charged and convicted of grand theft for shoplifting a $2,000 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice. She was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service - which seems harsh, except that she was already on probation for a former DUI (and breaking that probation).
In related accusations, Lohan was accused of stealing a $11,000 mink coat in 2008, a $35,000 Rolex in 2010, and $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses in August 2012.
When she's not committing misdemeanors, what's Lindsay Lohan up to? Oh, posing for Playboy, of course.
- 5Up 7Down 6Honorable mention to this deceased Charlie's Angel who was no angel to boutique stores, especially if they tried to rip her off.
Fawcett was arrested twice for shoplifting clothes, but both times she defended herself, saying that the stores wouldn't let her exchange defective merchandise. So, she did it herself. Against the store owners. Against the law. Against everyone. But overall, freaking awesome.
What a woman.
I repeat, what a woman.
Is this from the past or the f*ture, who cares?
Keeping an eye on you while she has a snack.
items 1 - 5 of 13
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list