- 3 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1Name a movie buff who hasn't seen this. Pacino deserved an Oscar, but lost. So many classic lines.. "Fredo you broke my heart". Best sequel ever, and his best performance hands down.
- 2If your a hip hop fan and don't have this movie, turn in your gangsta card!!! "Say hello to my little friend" is perhaps the most famous line. I take a few points away for the terrible Cuban accents. Have seen this movie over 150 times.
- 3In my mind the greatest movie of all time. The only reason Pacino isn't higher in this movie is because Brando was the star. In part II Pacino is the star!!!
- 4Attica!! Attica!! Attica! Wow Pacino robbing a bank to support his gay lover's sex change. Based on true story. I think this role established him as a force in Hollywood.
- 5Pacino really became his character in this movie. Another true story, he plays the role with so much realism and was nominated again.
- 6Played a second rate mobster here, and had a great cast including Depp. Made you love his lovable loser Lefty character. Great movie.
- 7Aah the iconic and long awaited on screen scene with DeNiro!! That alone is worth watching this movie. But it really is a great movie. Great supporting cast. Long though.
- 8"You're out of order, this whole court is outta order!!! Once gain nominated, and gives a great performance.
- 9Hoo-ha!! Finally gets his Oscar. Like others, was rewarded, but not for his best work. This role was good, but let's be honest, he should've had 4 more.
- 10No major awards for this one, but once again Pacino plays a mobster, accent again was bad, and does what only he can do. Transcends himself into roles like no one else.
- 11Nominated. This was a good movie to see him do. The makeup and comedic turn was a breathe of fresh air and he did a hell of a job.
- 12I like this movie. Gave a little different angle to playing Satan.
- 13The movie that put him back on the scene in '89. Like the love scene with Ellen Barkin. He was nominated.
- 14Pacino and Pfeiffer back together again. Plays the down on his luck cook role to a tee!!!
- 15Good role for him. Didn't like all of the supporting cast, and Cameron Diaz should be nowhere near Pacino. Same for LL Cool J, and some others. He and Foxx save this movie.