- 1Sidney Crosby, C, PIT- Simply put, Crosby is the best player in the game today. Although, he clearly has some concussion issues to take care of. If he can remain healthy, he should cement his position as the league's best.
- 2Evgeni Malkin, C, PIT- After capturing the Hart Trophy, the Art Ross trophy, the Ted Lindsay award, and showing off his improved English, Malkin comes in at #2. Malkin is one of the craftiest players in the game, and his hands are unreal. He and Crosby form the league's best duo.
- 3Claude Giroux, C, PHI- At the ripe age of 24, Giroux has quickly established himself as a top 5 player in the NHL. Since his first season, his point totals have risen every year. From 27 to 47 to 76 and now 93. I project him to eclipse the 100 point mark next year.
- 4Steven Stamkos, C, TB- Stamkos has led the NHL in scoring 2 of the past 3 years. He is renowned as the best sniper today. Oh, and get this, he's only 22.
- 5Jonathan Toews, C, CHI- Not only is Toews a great leader, solid offensively and defensively, he is also a great face-off man. Toews finished 18th last year in face-off wins while missing 23 games. He won face-offs at a 59.4% clip.
items 1 - 5 of 21
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list