- the list
- 1Up 5747Down 1639Natalie Portman is the obvious top choice for this list, as not only is she one of the sexiest women in the world, but also one of the smartest actresses around. As a child, she learned to speak both Hebrew and English while attending a Jewish elementary school.
Portman has said that although she "really love[s] the States... my heart's in Jerusalem. That's where I feel at home."
She was actually born in Jerusalem, Israel herself.
Fun fact: she actually skipped the premiere of Star Ward Episode I: The Phantom Menace (like all of us should have), to study for her high school final exams. She then graduated from Harvard with a B.A. in Psychology and has studied French, Japanese, German and Arabic.
CLICK HERE for HOT Orthodox Sex
Birthplace: Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Eurasia, Israel, Mandatory Palestine
Nationality: United States of America, Israel
Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor, Film Director
Institution: Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Harvard College, Syosset High School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Friends: Mike Nichols, Javier Bardem, Adam Levine, Anthony Edwards, Jonathan Safran Foer + 6 more
Canoodled: Adam Levine
Dated: Javier Bardem, Hayden Christensen, Andy Samberg, Devendra Banhart, Lukus Haas + 7 more
Breakup: Jude Law
Wears: Zac Posen
Natalie Portman : see more
- 2Up 5677Down 1677Johansson described herself as Jewish while being interviewed about her work with famous director Woody Allen: "I just adore Woody," she said. "We have a lot in common. We're New Yorkers, Jewish. We have a very easygoing relationship."
She came from a Jewish family that was actually very poor, but her mom was a film buff. Scarlett has been acting since the age of 10.
Birthplace: New York City, Area code 917, Contiguous United States, New York, United States of America + 2 more
Nationality: United States of America
Profession: Model, Actor, Voice acting, Singer
Institution: Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, P.S. 41 Greenwich Village School, Professional Children's School
Friends: Penélope Cruz, Jessica Biel, Hugh Jackman
Canoodled: Wilmer Valderrama
Dated: Topher Grace, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Reynolds, Jared Leto, Josh Hartnett + 2 more
Breakup: Justin Timberlake, Derek Jeter
Wears: Kristinit, Missoni, Furst of a Kind, Cara Couture, Mulberry + 3 more
Scarlett Johansson : see more
- 3Up 4056Down 1247Bar Refaeli, Sports Illustrated cover model, model-extraordinaire, is on this list!
She's not only full-Israeli, but has been modeling since before she was 8 months old. She was born to a mother who was a successful Israeli model in the 70s and has been modeling her entire life.
She volunteers for an organization called Ahava, which cares for pets abandoned in Northern Israel during the Israel-Lebanon conflict of 2006.
Birthplace: Eurasia, Israel, Hod HaSharon
Profession: Fashion Model, Supermodel, Actor
Dated: Leonardo DiCaprio
Breakup: Leonardo DiCaprio
Bar Refaeli : see more
- 4Up 5699Down 1867The second person on this list who has ever provided a voice for Meg on Family Guy, Mila Kunis was actually born in the Ukraine to a Jewish family. Her mom was a drug store manager and her dad a mechanical engineer.
Our ode to Ms. Kunis and her awesome, wonderful body/talent:
See all of Mila Kunis' sexiest pics and movies at Mr. Skin
Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine, Eurasia, Chernivtsi Oblast
Nationality: United States of America, Ukrainian SSR
Profession: Model, Actor, Voice acting
Institution: University of California, Los Angeles, Bancroft Middle School, Loyola Marymount University, Rosewood Elementary School, Fairfax High School
Friends: Natalie Portman, James Franco, Maria Osadchy, Michael Jackson
Dated: Macaulay Culkin, Wilmer Valderrama, Danny Masterson
Mila Kunis : see more
- 5Up 4250Down 1580Elizabeth Banks is one of the sexiest Jewish women in Hollywood, if not for the fact that she's just plain, outright amazing looking, but for the fact that she's one of the most brilliant and talented comedic actresses working today.
You might know her as Jack's girlfriend from 30 Rock, or Betty Brant from Spider-Man (the Sam Raimi movies), Miri from Kevin Smith's Zack & Miri Make A P***o, or as one of the many women in the Stella shorts, or even Michael Showalter's The Baxter.
CLICK HERE to see why Jewish women ROCK
Birthplace: Northeast United States, Pittsfield, New England, Berkshire County, United States of America + 2 more
Nationality: United States of America
Profession: Film Producer, Actor, Voice acting, Film Director
Institution: University of Pennsylvania, American Conservatory Theater, Pittsfield High School
Dated: Max Handelman
Wears: Andrew Gn, Zac Posen, Armani
Elizabeth Banks : see more
items 1 - 5 of 30
got a blog or website?