by  1,002 views 10 items tags f p @

Top Fast Food Brands

Top Fast Food Brands Companies
Z
G Options
B Comments
& Embed
2rerank list
  1. 1
    f t p @ X
    z
    QIP Holder LLC is a franchised fast-food restaurant brand based in Denver, Colorado, which specializes in offering toasted submarine sandwiches. The restaurant chain was founded in 1981 by Jimmy Lambatos and sold to Rick and Richard Schaden in 1991, and grew to nearly 5,000 restaurants. As of the end of ... more on Wikipedia
  2. 2
    f t p @ X
    z
    Panera Bread is a chain of bakery-café fast casual restaurants in the United States and Canada. Its headquarters are in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis, and operates as Saint Louis Bread Company in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Offerings include soups, salads, pasta, sandwiches, and ... more on Wikipedia
  3. 3
    f t p @ X
    z
    Subway is an American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. It is owned and operated by Doctor's Associates. Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, with 43,035 restaurants in 108 countries and territories as of November 15, 2014. It ... more on Wikipedia
  4. 4
    f t p @ X
    z
    Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a chain of restaurants in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and France, specializing in burritos and tacos. Its name derives from chipotle, the Nahuatl name for a smoked and dried jalapeño chili pepper. The company has released a mission statement called ... more on Wikipedia
  5. 5
    f t p @ X
    z
    Wendy's is an American international fast food chain restaurant founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio, United States. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. As of March 1999, Wendy's was the world's third largest hamburger fast food chain with ... more on Wikipedia
  6. 6
    f t p @ X
    z
    Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is an American chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Often referred to as Popeyes and sometimes as Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits or Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken & Biscuits, it was acquired by Sandy Springs, Georgia-based AFC ... more on Wikipedia
  7. 7
    f t p @ X
    z
    Del Taco is an American fast-food restaurant chain which specializes in American-style Mexican cuisine as well as American foods such as burgers, fries, and shakes. Del Taco is led by Chairman and CEO Paul Murphy, and is headquartered in Lake Forest, California. more on Wikipedia
  8. 8
    f t p @ X
    z
    Sonic Corp. is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. As of August 31, 2011, there were 3,561 restaurants in 43 U.S. states, serving approximately 3 million customers per day. In 2011, it was ranked 10th in QSR Magazine '​s rankings of the top 50 quick-service ... more on Wikipedia
  9. 9
    f t p @ X
    z
    Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,400 restaurants system wide. Roark Capital Group acquired the company in July 2011 and owns 81.5% of the company, with The Wendy's Company owning the other 18.5%. In addition to its classic ... more on Wikipedia
  10. 10
    f t p @ X
    z
    Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian multinational fast casual restaurant known for its coffee and doughnuts. It is also Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain; as of September 2014, it has 3,665 restaurants in Canada, 869 in the United States, and 56 in the Persian Gulf region. It was founded in ... more on Wikipedia
L List Options 2 Rerank List B Comments & Embed z Share Next List >