- 1Priyanka is a Bollywood actress that hasn't encountered much box office success in more recent years, but has been the subject of much critical acclaim and awards. She has that exotic look that makes her almost other-worldly, which could be played up very well in her role as Wonder Woman. Of course, the accent could be a problem, but all actors love a challenge!
- 2The girl was tapped to play Wonder Woman in the (now defunct...thank God) Justice League movie. She was good enough for Warner Brothers at some point, and seems to have the right look. Her acting chops are definitely questionable, but she does have that look that would translate really well on billboards - which we're sure is very important to the WB. We think she looks good, though, and that she could possibly deserve a chance. An enormous role was ripped away from her in a matter of months! Give the girl a chance. Still, though, she's our number nine.
- 3Kate Beckinsale has played a vampire ("Underworld") and has even slain them ("Van Helsing" – although most of us would probably prefer forgetting about "Van Helsing," right?), so she definitely has some action cred. She possesses a perfect face (seriously, as much as I like her, I also can’t help hating her a little). She has already even reportedly expressed interest in the role, which was a main reason we included her.
- 4Oh, how Anne has grown up since her days playing the awkward princess of whatever-the-name-of-that-fake-country was in Disney films! Her raw and stirring performance in this fall’s "Rachel Getting Married" proved that she is one of the savviest actresses working today – and I believe she certainly has the presence to fill Lynda Carter’s boots.
- 5Okay, Mandy may seem like an unlikely choice given that she is probably best known for terrible romantic comedies like "License to Wed" and sort of awesome teen movies that I pretend to like ironically (but secretly just love) like "Chasing Liberty." But the 5’10 beauty is poised and charismatic and flicks like "Saved" prove that she can do more than grin sweetly on camera. And she still has yet to find that career-defining role.
items 1 - 5 of 11
today on Ranker
start a list with results
close sorting window
use the search box to filter your list