Flip Cup, Quarters, Drunken Jenga, Beer Pong. The best drinking games are even more fun when played with drunk celebrities. Who wouldn't want their night to turn into "Drinking With the Stars?" This list of TV talking heads and personalities is full of cool people who just might make or break your Beer Pong team. But which TV personality would you most want to play a fun drinking game with? And which of these awesome games will you play?
Many TV stars these days aren't afraid to get drunk on air – they don't need it to be five o'clock anywhere. Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford get through their fourth hour segment of the "Today Show" by sipping on the finest boxed wine. Anderson Cooper invited the lush ladies over to his own short-lived daytime show for a drink as well. Andy Cohen has nursed a drink or two on air (and Rihanna did more than that before appearing on his show wasted). Jimmy Fallon frequently played drinking games with his guests on "Late Night," a tradition we hope makes it onto the Fallon version of "The Tonight Show" as well.
But which TV personality would you challenge to a spirited game of Flip Cup? Who do you want by your side for Quarters? Vote up your dream celebrity drinking buddy below and let the "Thirsty Games" begin!
Back when he was the host of "Late Night," Fallon frequently coerced his celebrity guests into playing drinking games with him. He played Beer Pong with Betty White, Giant Quarters with Kristen Stewart, and Flip Cup with Kate Upton.
Known as a fun-loving, eager guy who ruined many an "SNL" sketch with accidental laughter, Fallon is a great drinking companion.
- Would clearly be easy to beat in Flip Cup.
- Seems to know what he's doing in Beer Pong and would be a great asset to your team.
- Sometimes he gets a little too caught up in the silliness. Getting him to focus on the important game at hand might probe troublesome.
Also Rankedsee more on Jimmy Fallon
3 people just voted on Conan O'Brien
O'Brien is probably most famous for NBC's 2010 "Tonight Show" debacle. Now that he's all settled in at TBS, he's got to be ready for a wild night of Drunk Jenga. Right? Get your string dance ready, it's time to imbibe with Coco.
- He's Irish, so he'll have no problem holding it together during an extra long game of Beer Pong.
- You don't have to worry about making a fool of yourself, because he's probably making a fool of himself, too.
- Be very, very careful to not bring up Leno.
- Conan can be a bit awkward, not ideal in a drinking pal.
#6 on The Best Emmy Hosts Eversee more on Conan O'Brien
The Fox Sports reporter and "Dancing With the Stars" host is an ideal drinking companion. She's great with the guys but knows how to have a proper ladies night. And, she doesn't take any crap from anyone, including stalkers.
- Great wing-woman in any sports bar. "Hi I'm Erin Andrews, why don't you talk to my friend here..."
- Spice up your drinking games with frequent breaks for Andrews's analysis of the last play.
- Hopefully her stalker doesn't try to join in on Flip Cup.
Also Rankedsee more on Erin Andrews
The ABC late-night host is German, Irish, and Italian. Talk about the ultimate trifecta of drinking genes. This is one dude you'll definitely want on your side during the drinking hour. Kimmel's everyman personality and love of pranks will make for a memorable night.
- He grew up in Vegas, so he must know how to party.
- Remember that time he downed five drinks during a speech? #skills.
- With a new baby on the way, Papa Kimmel might not be as dedicated to the craft of drinking games.
#37 on The Best Oscar Hosts Ever
#7 on The Best Emmy Hosts Eversee more on Jimmy Kimmel
Host of "Chelsea Lately" on E!, Handler is a party girl with no boundaries. She's widely known for her love of vodka. She serves as spokesperson for the brand Belvedere, and her book is called Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea. So, yeah.
Joan Rivers has called her a drunk, but she claims she knows her limits. A night of drinking with this lady would probably be memorable, not that you'll be able to remember anything in the morning.
- She's clearly a drinking expert.
- Free Belvedere shots!
- You might end up as an unpleasant anecdote in her next book.
- Keeping up with Handler might be a challenge and would definitely result in a painful hangover.
Also Rankedsee more on Chelsea Handler
Host of "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central, Stewart could easily be the poster-child for drinking games. He is beloved by many, including those drinking game experts: college dudes. He clearly has a hold on this group, though he's not exactly skipping class and sitting around. Stewart just happens to be TV's highest paid host.
He's smart, witty, and after you're tanked from hours of Quarters, his biting sarcasm will keep you laughing until you (hopefully) make it home.
- Few people under 34 years old (and over 21, of course) wouldn't want to drink with him. Think of the street cred!
- Bust out that fat wallet, J. Stew.
- He might have to bail early, as each night he and his wife have a date with the New York Times daily crossword puzzle.
Also Rankedsee more on Jon Stewart
Kathie Lee and her "Today Show" fourth hour co-host, Hoda Kotb, love to sip on wine. Their hour is usually quite something to watch, often going right off the rails. Get these two off camera, set the table for Wine Pong, and there won't be anything holding them back.
- Seeing this train-wreck close up would result in some incredible stories.
- If she can host a television show while buzzed, drinking games will be easy, and she'll be tough to beat.
- Wine hangovers are the worst.
#25 on The Best Today Show Hostssee more on Kathie Lee Gifford
This CNN anchor also once had his own daytime talk show. Hoda and Kathie Lee came on and nearly drank him under the table, but hopefully he'd be able to hold it together during your Beer Pong tournament.
- His tolerance seems low, so as long as you've been practicing, it should be an easy win, no matter the game.
- Think of the fun you'll have when he succumbs to a drunk Cooper Giggle Fest.
- If a super storm (or any storm, really) hits, he'll ditch you in seconds, pop on a rain coat, and head direct to the scene to cover it live.
#7 on The Hottest Silver Foxessee more on Anderson Cooper