- 3 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
G Options B Comments & Embed 2rerank list
- 1Don't get this guy. Material is dry and topics are really generic. Not funny.
- 2Never found him to be funny. Has some moments on film with Chris Farley, but his days at SNL were considered the worst in that show's history. Keeps pooping up on tv though.
- 3I actually saw him in the 1980's at a club in DC. Felt like asking for my money back. Had runs in MTV and SNL, but his raspy voice is just irritating. Some people must love that, because he has an one man show on broadway.
- 4Must have some friends in high place, cuz he just plain out sucks. Maybe it's me, but his humor seems to appeal to those without a pulse. Sorry.
- 5Never saw anything funny about him. My Two Dads was ok. Mad About You was a comedy, but he was never funny. Has a whiny, nerdy delivery to his routine.
- 6i give him credit for trying. If you saw his latest HBO special a few years ago, you'll know what I mean. Even with profanity laced jokes, he sucks. Been lucky to have had two long standing vehicles in Americas Funniest Videos and Full House.
- 7Has a very slow dry sense of humor. Does a good Burt Reynolds on SNL, but remember when SNL fired him because they too thought he wasn't funny. Nice guy, but not a great stand up comedian.
- 8All he does is "kill" watermelons and other pieces of fruit. Hey man, what do you have against watermelons!!! For some odd reason this appeals to many mid-western okies.