- 3 ReRanks
- 2 See list ranked by
& Embed2rerank list
- 1Don't get this guy. Material is dry and topics are really generic. Not funny.
- 2Never found him to be funny. Has some moments on film with Chris Farley, but his days at SNL were considered the worst in that show's history. Keeps pooping up on tv though.
- 3I actually saw him in the 1980's at a club in DC. Felt like asking for my money back. Had runs in MTV and SNL, but his raspy voice is just irritating. Some people must love that, because he has an one man show on broadway.
- 4Must have some friends in high place, cuz he just plain out sucks. Maybe it's me, but his humor seems to appeal to those without a pulse. Sorry.
- 5Never saw anything funny about him. My Two Dads was ok. Mad About You was a comedy, but he was never funny. Has a whiny, nerdy delivery to his routine.
- 6i give him credit for trying. If you saw his latest HBO special a few years ago, you'll know what I mean. Even with profanity laced jokes, he sucks. Been lucky to have had two long standing vehicles in Americas Funniest Videos and Full House.
- 7Has a very slow dry sense of humor. Does a good Burt Reynolds on SNL, but remember when SNL fired him because they too thought he wasn't funny. Nice guy, but not a great stand up comedian.
- 8All he does is "kill" watermelons and other pieces of fruit. Hey man, what do you have against watermelons!!! For some odd reason this appeals to many mid-western okies.
- 9Ok man I get it. you're educated and smart. But I can't listen to him without a dictionary near by. He uses words and phrases Philosophers don't even know. MNF gave him a shot and it proved to be a terrible mistake.
Janeane GarafaloI like her is some movies and tv shows, but her stand-up routine is borderline feminist-manic depressive. I could have her in my friends circle, but don't ask me to listen to her do her routine. Please.
- 11We all know the great voices and sounds he can make, and they are impressive. Yet, his stand-up is reliant on his impressions, and to be honest, they don't flow in stand-up. Love him in Police Academy movies, but wasted money to see him on stage.
- 12Even Adam Sandler will admit, he's not a big stand-up comedian type guy. and boy does it show. Today he can provide some previous characters to get some material, but his routine is not that good. He hit it big in movies playing an immature Man-child, and has some very funny roles. But this is about stand-up comedy, and he is not it.
- 13Was the worst of the Original Kings of Comedy. I like his radio show and his tv show was ok, but sorry his routine makes no sense, and his accent keeps changing from southern to I have no f**king clue. Talks about things that even us in the hood, have no idea what he's saying.
- 14Many people forget he got his start as a comedian. Does a good job hosting Oscars, but that is different. Was great on Soap, but honestly was he funny in When Harry Met Sally, and other films? Not really.
- 15Her one woman show in the early 80's put her on the map and she does a great job in dramatic roles, Ghost (Oscar), Color Purple. Too political, close minded and just not funny.