- the list
- 1 reranks
Rerank This List
View as a
- 1Up 1233Down 177“ Did you know that Canada produces 85 per cent of the world's maple syrup? It's used to flavour ... more
- 2Up 1030Down 296
new! Poutine“ Once a regional, French-Canadian dish, fries topped with cheese-curds and gravy can be found ... more
- 3Up 722Down 247“ Nanaimo Bars are one of Canada's most popular desserts. The no-bake, three layered buttercream ... more
- 4Up 615Down 283“ This sweet pastry is thought to have been invented during Canada's pioneer days in Barrie, ... more
- 5Up 613Down 286“ Popular in British Columbia, this delicacy consists of a salmon fillet that has been cured and ... more
- 6Up 494Down 329“ Tourtiere is a double-crusted meat pie originating from Quebec. Lightly spiced, it is usually ... more
- 7Up 438Down 330“ This is the second largest commercial fruit crop on the Canadian Prairies, and according to ... more
- 8Up 419Down 355“ Bannock is a flat quick bread cooked from grain. The bread is found throughout North American ... more
- 9Up 375Down 377“ Reputed to be a flavourful, tender, lean red meat alternative, Canadian bison meat can be ... more
- 10Up 349Down 416“ This popular east-coast sandwich contains the fresh cooked meat of a lobster, tossed with ... more
items 1 - 10 of 10
think you can do better?
rerank this list
got a blog or website?
iPad users, go Landscape for the best experience!