Who Will Be Super Bowl XLVI MVP? Football Players (American)
Vote List
31  items 302 votes 32 voters 5,791 views by  more info

Who Will Be Super Bowl XLVI MVP?

Who will be Super Bowl XLVI MVP? That's the question on the minds of fans, betting firms and players themselves as Super Bowl XLVI between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants approaches. Both teams have won Super Bowls recently and each are stacked with talented players deserving of the coveted Super Bowl MVP award.

The Super Bowl MVP is selected by a vote by fans during the Super Bowl, which makes up for 20% of the tally, and by a pool of NFL writers and broadcasters after the game, which accounts for the other 80% of the vote. The votes are tallied and during the post-game Super Bowl festivities, one player is named the most valuable to the NFL championship game. In all cases except one, the honor is given to a member of the winning team.

To speculate on which player will win the Super Bowl MVP award at Super Bowl XLVI, first you need to know which team will win. The New York Giants have history on their side having beat the New England Patriots 24-20 on November 6, 2011, as well as the last time they met in the NFL postseason on February 3, 2008, when they won Super Bowl XLII 17-14. Both teams however have changed significantly since their last Super Bowl meeting.

For the Patriots, two-time Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady is still breaking records at quarterback as are his favorite targets, Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. On the other side of the field, Super Bowl XLII MVP Eli Manning, Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw have all stepped up this season to elevate the Giants to the title game.

Each team is stacked but only one will come out on top. Only one player will be named the Super Bowl MVP. Think you know which one that will be? Vote below for your favorite or add the player you think will win the award.
Sorry, voting and ReRanking for this list has been closed.
The List
Comment
Embed
Options
  1. 1
    Up 20
    Down 5

    1981

    open
  2. 2
    Up 11
    Down 4

    1977

    open
  3. 3
    Up 10
    Down 5

    1986

    open
  4. 4
    Up 9
    Down 4

    1981

    open
  5. 5
    Up 9
    Down 4

    1979

    open
  6. 6
    Up 8
    Down 4

    1986

    open
  7. 7
    Up 7
    Down 3

    1984

    open
  8. 8
    Up 7
    Down 3

    1989

    open
  9. 9
    Up 6
    Down 2

    1988

    open
  10. 10
    Up 8
    Down 5

    1982

    open
  11. 11
    Up 7
    Down 4

    1982

    open
  12. 12
    Up 6
    Down 3

    1985

    open
  13. 13
    Up 6
    Down 4

    1981

    open
  14. 14
    Up 5
    Down 3

    1985

    open
  15. 15
    Up 5
    Down 3

    1986

    open
  16. 16
    Up 5
    Down 3

    1984

    open
  17. 17
    Up 5
    Down 3

    1986

    open
  18. 18
    Up 5
    Down 3

    1986

    open
  19. 19
    Up 2
    Down 0

    new! & added by ChristopherWells 1976

    open
  20. 20
    Up 7
    Down 6

    1978

    open
  21. 21
    Up 5
    Down 4

    1982

    open
  22. 22
    Up 4
    Down 3

    1987

    open
  23. 23
    Up 4
    Down 3

    1989

    open
  24. 24
    Up 4
    Down 3

    1982

    open
  25. 25
    Up 2
    Down 2

    1987

    open
  26. 26
    Up 4
    Down 5

    1984

    open
  27. 27
    Up 4
    Down 5

    1978

    open
  28. 28
    Up 4
    Down 5

    1989

    open
  29. 29
    Up 3
    Down 4

    1986

    open
  30. 30
    Up 2
    Down 4

    1987

    open
  31. 31
    Up 3
    Down 6

    1986

    open
32 +

Something missing? Add it!

got a blog or website?

embed this list

viewers of this list also saw...

more popular lists