- 1Without a shadow of a doubt these guys have to be up there for having the most unpronouncable and ungoogleable (It so is a word!) band name on the planet. If your name cannot even be googled then you're already a massive step behind the rest of the world.BUY @ AMAZON
Best described as Chk Chk Chk, or the noise that african bushmen do when they click their tongues, !!! also go by other stupid names such as Uh Uh Uh, Pow Pow Pow and The Retard Circus Act Spectaculare!!! Ok the last one is made up, but unnecessary punctuation is terrible, but having a name made entirely of bad punctuation is where i draw the line.
- 2A duo that basically follows all the necessary instructions from the Dumbf**k Cooking Manual®© into serving a nice warm helping of stupidity. It is now a rule of thumb that band names should NEVER contain: 1) numbers. You're not a phonebook, you're a rock band trying to give yourself the best image possible.2) unnecessary punctuation. Same rules would apply with a brand name (which is essentially what you're doing, branding yourselves) for example, i hardly think McDonald's would've allowed themselves to brand themselves as a family friendly restaurant if they were called ¡MacDonalds!, but rather had scared them away with their shouting.3) stupid reason behind your name. And boy does it not get any stupider than this. The honest answer here is that 303 was their old post code address in Boulder, Colorado. great. I mean, nothing gets any edgier than a freakin' post code. Thanks guys, now everyone knows where your family lives - and have succeed in making fans more able to f**k your mothers. kudos.BUY @ AMAZON
PS: i know fans of the band enjoy doing the little 3 0 3 hand symbol at gigs, which makes me feel they missed out by not calling their band 11 so everyone else can join in :D
- 3Where do I even begin? Founding member Chip Z'Nuff (that's right, folks) put a little too much heart and soul into this. As well as highlighing a degree of impatience, we have god awful spelling, a pointless apostrophe and uses the letter Z for an S. This kind of stupidity isn't accepted in the ghetto community (Boyz II Men would be on this list if I felt I hadn't made enough enemies) so why should 4 dorky, white men called Derek, Vikki, Donnie and Chip be able to pull it off? Well they don't, and they didn't..BUY @ AMAZON
- 4Dumb, rediculous, lame... these are just some of the words i would use to describe Hoobastank, also their name's pretty stupid too. According to the members, there is no meaning, it's just a made up word that they thought people would remember. And although to some extent they are right, it's for all the wrong reasons. To me it sounds like they tried to make up a new swear word without actually getting into trouble, which as we all no is super hardcore.BUY @ AMAZON
- 5Of all the boy bands that plagued the music scene in the 1990's, Five (or 5ive, because you know, a 5 and an F look the same...) have to go down as the least creative in terms of a band name. The long version of the story is that a quintet of adolescent homo sapiens journey on a road of self discovery and decided to christen their business enterprise with the exact amount of people whom which it consisted of. The short story was that there were five so they were called Five. What makes sweet sweet justice is that after their first reunion was a failure, their second comeback (taking place in 2013) will only consist of 4 of the main cast. This leads to their own band name backfiring on their sweet, young faces. Somehow 4our just isn't as catchy.BUY @ AMAZON
items 1 - 5 of 50