- 1+ 121- 29
"I don't know about a lot of things, Jenny, but I know about the friendzone." In Robert Zemeckis's, Forrest Gump, Tom Hanks's character has a love for Jenny (Robin Wright) that spans a lifetime. And, his mama (Sally Field) should've said, "Life might be like a box of chocolates, but that Jenny, she is like a box of friendzones."
- 2+ 88- 29On Game of Thrones, Jorah Mormont is the right-hand man of Daenerys Targaryen, Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, in all matters but love. He'll never get close to the Iron Throne, just the Iron Friendzone. Winter has come!
- 3+ 83- 31Poor, poor Quasimodo. Not only is he an orphan with an awful adopted father who lives in a lonely bell tower and is unanimously hated by all of Paris for no reason, he risks his life for beautiful Esmerelda only to be friendzoned in The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's enough to make you gargoyle yourself.
- 4+ 96- 42In the Harry Potter franchise, Professor Snape spent his entire life in love with Harry's mom, only to have her end up marrying his worst enemy. And even after she died, Snape was still so devoted that he dedicated his life to protecting her son. That Lily Potter can cast one helluva a friendzone spell!
- 5+ 69- 26In Peter Pan, Tinker Bell doesn't take kindly to Wendy moving in on her boy-man. Pixie dust won't get you out of the friendzone, fairy girl!
- 6+ 62- 29On the long-running series, The Simpsons, poor Milhouse has endured 20+ years of Lisa Simpson's friendzone. It's her hot hairdo and pearls, isn't it?
- 7+ 57- 27In Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) is forced by Elizabeth Swann (Kiera Knightly) to walk the plank into the snark-infested waters of the friendzone.
- 8+ 56- 28
GuntherSure, on Friends, we all think Ross Gellar is king of the friendzone. And he was, but he ultimately got out – making him ineligible! Therefore, we crown Gunther in his stead, the longing barista who could never get Rachel Green.
G Options B Comments & Embed