- Fallen angels...good vs. evil. A great reincarnation story.
- Sequel to 'Fallen'. Better than the first!
- A fantastic third in the series! Time-travel and the Devil! What more could you ask for??
- If you were breathless reading the first-this one will turn you upside down!
- The thrilling conclusion...it really couldn't have ended better. Well done!
- A hard-core look at what the Alice in Wonderland story could have actually been.
- A sequel to 'Looking Glass Wars'-just as imaginative and exciting as the first!
- About a girl who finds out her mother is a demon-THE demon. And also, a great new take on gods & demons in general! Inventive!
- Angels, vampires, werewolves...if you like any of these things even slightly, this series will blow your mind!
- Fourth in series...holds up to the rest, no problem.
- The beginning of the prequel trilogy to the author's 'Mortal Instruments' series. Very steampunk in the best way.
- Reads more like the original 'Frankenstein' than any teen title I've read. Captivating and wickedly original and intelligent.
- One of the most original takes on werewolves EVER. Incorporates witches in a way that hasn't been done before!