The St. Ann's Roman Catholic Church building was built between 1913 and 1917 by French Canadian immigrants to serve the religious & social needs of the Catholic community. Built in modern French Renaissance style, the building exhibits all of the rich classical details of Romanesque archintecture. In the 1920's, over 40 stained glass windows, designed and produced by French artists, were installed. The interior walls, vaults, and ceilings of the church were completely covered in fresco paintings by Guido Nincheri, a native of Florence, in the style made famous by Michelangelo and Raphael. In many ways, the themes and extent of the paintings are reminiscent of those in the Sistine Chapel in Rome.