Richland Township, Bluffton, Ohio, United States of America
Bluffton University is a Christian liberal arts college affiliated with the Mennonite Church USA located in Bluffton, Ohio. It was founded in 1899 as Central Mennonite College and became Bluffton College in 1913. The name Bluffton University was adopted in 2004. Bluffton "seeks to prepare students of all backgrounds for life as well as vocation, for responsible citizenship, for service to all peoples and ultimately for the purposes of God���s universal kingdom."