Humans are not emotionless, cold-blooded animals. Those whom we call cold-blooded were, deep down inside, just like the rest of us, only they have been blinded by money, fame, anger, or whatever that's pulling their strings. Sometimes, when someone dies, we have to feel sorry for them, even though we may not know them personally, even if we do not even know ...
ACϟDC - All Tracks With Bon Scott [1974 - 1979] HQ
AC/DC - Documental "Bon Scott - A Tribute"
15 Minutes with Bon Scott - 1977 - Part 1 of 2
Bon Scott Documentary (Part 1)
- Famous People Who Died Young
- Famous People Who Died of Drug Overdose
- Popular Film Actors from Scotland
- List of Deaths Through Alcohol
- Notable People Who Died in London
- Popular Film Actors from Australia
- Famous People Born in 1946
- List of Famous Lyricists
- Famous People Who Died by Inhaling Vomit
- Famous Male Lyricists
- Notable People Who Died in England