The Calrossy Anglican School, is an independent, Anglican, day and boarding school for boys and girls and incorporates a primary and preschool. Calrossy is located in East Tamworth, a suburb of Tamworth, a city in the New England region of New South Wales, Australia. Established in 1919, the school has a non-selective enrolment policy, and currently caters for approximately 470 secondary girls along with approximately 155 secondary boys and 375 primary students. With over 180 boarders, Calrossy has one of the largest boarding enrolments among New South Wales boarding schools. In 2006, Calrossy joined with William Cowper Anglican Boys High School and William Cowper Primary School, to create the Calrossy Anglican School. This School now incorporates a secondary day and boarding school for girls, a secondary day and boarding school for boys, a co-educational prep and primary school, and a co-educational preschool, with total enrolments of over 1000. The school is affiliated with the Junior School Heads Association of Australia, the Australian Boarding Schools' Association, the Alliance of Girls' Schools Australasia, and is an affiliate member of the Association of Heads of Independent Girls' Schools. Calrossy is administered by the Anglican Diocese of Armidale.