These are the famous folks it would be most exciting to meet in person, as ranked by the wisdom of the crowd. Some of the best people to ever live make great role models for people of all ages. Who doesn't love a good celebrity putting forth positive energy and only good in the world? Maybe you've dreamed of having tea with Mother Teresa, or just shaking the...
RIP to our world's greatest achievers, those who changed the way we live and the ways we thought. This list of people we wish were still alive includes some of the greatest humanitarians, artists, politicians, and celebrities we wished could have stayed with us longer. These notable dead people often died ahead of their time, while others passed from natural...
Some of the most prolific people in politics, entertainment, business, and science are INTJs (Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging). INTJs are known to be logical, driven, and intelligent. They are often considered "bookworms," and have great self-confidence. Only 2% of the population is classified as INTJs. Arnold Schwarzenegger ...
- Famous People Who Died of Renal Failure
- Famous Male Novelists
- Famous Film Actors From Belfast
- Famous People Born in 1898
- Famous University Of Oxford Alumni
- List of Famous Poets
- Famous Male Philosophers
- Famous People From Belfast
- Famous University College, Oxford Alumni
- List of Famous Broadcasters
- Popular Film Actors from United Kingdom
- Notable People Who Died in England
- Famous Malvern College Alumni
- Famous Campbell College Alumni
- List of Famous Novelists
- Notable People Who Died in Oxfordshire
- Notable People Who Died in Oxford