Lo-fi music has a number of definitions and classifications, but for the sake of this list, we're going to define lo-fi bands as being artists whose recordings are of lower quality than normal and are generally recorded on a four-track. Though this is vague and seems defeatist, a lot of the best musicians like recording albums this way. Some of the best lo-f...
For years, folk music was not popular. However, during the 2000s, the subgenre indie folk began gradually build a captive audience among music listeners. Armed with an acoustic guitar and poignant lyrics, indie folk bands seemed to rise in tandem with American hipsters' love of beards and artisan goods. Indie folk music started to show up on college radio be...
Rising to prominence in the 1960s, psych folk is one of the most popular subgenres of folk music. Compared to the many different forms of music to emerge during that time, psychedelic folk fused elements of the folk music of that time and psychedelic rock and was a new, exciting genre. Known it's atmospheric sound, psychedelic folk creates a mystical ex...
- List of Famous Bands from San Francisco
- Warner Bros. Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Film Actors From Texas
- Famous Male Singer-songwriters
- XL Recordings Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Guitarists from Texas
- 2006 Bonnaroo Lineup
- TV Actors from Houston
- Reprise Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Male Guitarists
- Famous Guitarists from Houston
- List of Famous Singer-songwriters
- Famous San Francisco Art Institute Alumni
- Famous Guitar Players from United States of America
- List of Famous Bands from Caracas
- List of Famous Record Producers
- TV Actors from Texas
- Famous Record Producers from the United States
- Famous People From Houston